- Garcia effort wasted in Cardinals' 1-0 loss to Brewers Updated: Jun-02-15 1:05 am
ST. LOUIS - In all three of Jaime Garcia's starts, the left-hander has given the St. Louis Cardinals a chance to win. He's not even thinking about the shoulder woes that have cost him much of the last two seasons.
- Foltynewicz pitches into 8th, Braves beat Brewers 2-1 Updated: May-24-15 5:56 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta rookie Mike Foltynewicz had command of his pitches, and that gave him the edge he needed to top Jimmy Nelson and the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers can't finish sweep, lose to Tigers 5-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:53 pm
- Castellanos' 3-run triple lifts Tigers over Brewers 5-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:21 pm
DETROIT - Nick Castellanos arrived at third base, clapped his hands joyously and bent over to slap the dirt.
- Brewers' six-run 3rd inning dooms Tigers in 8-1 loss Updated: May-19-15 11:27 pm
DETROIT - One inning proved costly to the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night.
- Syndergaard earns 1st big league win, Mets beat Brewers Updated: May-17-15 5:12 pm
NEW YORK - Even before Noah Syndergaard could talk about stamping his place in the majors, the prized Mets pitching prospect wanted to start with a statement: "I hope Gomez is OK."
- Quintana stars, White Sox hold on for 4-2 win over Brewers Updated: May-14-15 12:44 am
MILWAUKEE - Jose Quintana finally got some run support.
- White Sox rally from 6-run deficit, lose to Brewers 10-7 Updated: May-12-15 12:06 am
MILWAUKEE - Jeff Samardzija and a leaky defense dug the White Sox a huge hole. When Chicago finally tied it late, the bullpen let them down, too.
- Maldonado's single in 11th lifts Brewers over Cubs Updated: May-10-15 6:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - Martin Maldonado gave his mother a day to remember.
- Grandal drives in 8, homers twice as Dodgers rout Brewers Updated: May-07-15 7:06 pm
MILWAUKEE - Going into the sixth inning, Yasmani Grandal was having a rather nice game - a single, plus a pair of walks.
- Craig Counsell hired as Brewers manager after poor start Updated: May-04-15 11:12 pm
MILWAUKEE - Craig Counsell enjoyed a solid but unspectacular major league career, hitting .255 over 16 seasons. He is confident he will have more success as a manager.