- British government won't let police use water cannons Updated: Jul-15-15 11:16 am
LONDON - The British government has refused to let police in England and Wales use second-hand water cannons purchased after 2011 riots.
- Commuters brace for chaos as strike shuts London Underground Updated: Jul-08-15 12:23 pm
LONDON - Many London commuters left work early Wednesday to beat the start of a strike that's expected to shut down the city's subway system.
- NFL games coming to London EPL club Tottenham's new stadium Updated: Jul-08-15 9:08 am
LONDON - The NFL will stage at least two regular-season games each season at Premier League club Tottenham's new London stadium over a 10-year period under a deal announced Wednesday.
- Britons mark 10th anniversary of London transit attacks Updated: Jul-07-15 12:44 pm
LONDON - Britons paused in silence, laid flowers and lit candles Tuesday to mark the 10th anniversary of suicide bombings on London's transit system in the worst terror attack on British soil and a day of pain seared into London's collective memory.
- Airports commission recommends expanding Heathrow Updated: Jul-01-15 9:37 am
LONDON - Britain's Airports Commission unanimously recommended the construction of a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport on Wednesday in a long-awaited report on how best to expand the country's aviation capacity.