- In London's mayoral race, candidate rejects 'extremism' barb Updated: May-01-16 4:20 am
LONDON - One is a bus driver's son who grew up in social housing, the other a billionaire's son raised in a mansion. They are two very different London success stories, and one is about to become the city's next mayor.
- Immigration takes center stage in UK campaign to leave EU Updated: Apr-25-16 6:01 am
LONDON - U.K. politicians who want Britain to leave the European Union are fighting back after President Barack Obama sided with those who want the country to stay in the 28-nation bloc.
- Anger as London mayor tells 'part-Kenyan' Obama to butt out Updated: Apr-22-16 3:17 pm
LONDON - London Mayor Boris Johnson, a leader of the campaign for Britain to leave the European Union, faced a flurry of criticism Friday for suggesting U.S. President Barack Obama may have an "ancestral dislike of the British Empire" because of his Kenyan roots.
- Obama's UK visit overshadowed by debate about leaving EU Updated: Apr-21-16 6:52 pm
LONDON - It's springtime in London, but President Barack Obama might sense a chill in the air.
- After Panama leak, Norway's open tax system inspires some Updated: Apr-14-16 12:32 pm
STAVANGER, Norway - The spirit of transparency that has propelled Britain's top politicians to release their tax returns is already a fact of life in Norway, where the annual financial details of every taxpayer are published online in a searchable database.
- Britain's 'out' campaigners mistrust the EU, and each other Updated: Apr-10-16 6:46 am
LONDON - Tempers are flaring and insults are flying in Britain's battle over the European Union. Leading campaigners have branded one another elitist, irrelevant and unfit to run a sweet shop - and they're all on the same side.