- Browns still satisfied with McCown over Manziel as starter Updated: Aug-21-15 5:30 pm
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown's right ring finger isn't badly injured. Still, the Browns won't let him raise his index finger just yet.
- Manziel throws TD pass, Manuel rallies Bills over Browns Updated: Aug-21-15 12:23 am
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel made another strong impression on Cleveland's coaches.
- Browns safety Whitner gets cold reception from Bills fans Updated: Aug-18-15 10:33 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - On a hot muggy morning, Browns safety Donte Whitner received a cold reception in his return to the Buffalo Bills' training camp facility for the first time in five years.
- Browns quarterback McCown showing Johnny Manziel the way Updated: Aug-14-15 5:09 pm
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown doesn't view Johnny Manziel as a threat. That alone makes the Browns' quarterback situation much more stable than the mess they had last year.
- McCown throws TD, Manziel scores in Browns' loss to Redskins Updated: Aug-14-15 1:05 am
CLEVELAND - Josh McCown scored on his first preseason possession with Cleveland. Robert Griffin III and Washington's starters still can't find the end zone.
- Browns Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas injures leg in practice Updated: Aug-10-15 5:48 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Joe Thomas screamed and crumpled to the ground in pain. In an instant, a routine morning practice for the Browns turned much more significant.
- Browns owner preaches patience, won't 'blow things up' Updated: Aug-01-15 4:44 pm
BEREA, Ohio - In his strongest statements yet regarding the direction of the Cleveland Browns since taking over as owner in 2012, Jimmy Haslam vowed to be patient and not make more changes if things go poorly this season.