- Cavaliers acquire rights to point guard Kay Felder in draft Updated: Jun-24-16 1:29 am
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers added a point guard to the party.
- Massive crowd engulfs Cleveland, champion Cavs at parade Updated: Jun-22-16 8:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Following a parade choked to a crawl by a massive crowd, after proclamations, speeches and fanfare, Cleveland watched a symbolic passing of the trophy - and the torch.
- The Latest: 1 person shot after Cavs victory celebration Updated: Jun-22-16 6:29 pm
CLEVELAND - The Latest on the parade and rally for the Cleveland Cavaliers, who made a historic comeback to win the NBA title (all times local):
- A look at how freshmen have fared with NBA one-and-done rule Updated: Jun-21-16 2:48 pm
NEW YORK - Last season was the year of the senior in college basketball. Thursday's NBA draft is not.
- Cavs stop for Vegas party on way home to Cleveland Updated: Jun-20-16 10:25 am
LAS VEGAS - The Cleveland Cavaliers celebrated their NBA championship Vegas-style on their way back home.
- All In: Cleveland rocks as title drought ends with NBA crown Updated: Jun-20-16 9:31 am
CLEVELAND - More tears. Only this time, tears of joy.
- Warriors cap greatest Finals collapse with Game 7 loss Updated: Jun-20-16 12:26 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry tried to shake Kevin Love with a dribble and let loose with one of those long 3-pointers he seemed to make at every big moment this season.
- The Latest: LeBron, Cavs beat Warriors 93-89, capture title Updated: Jun-19-16 10:43 pm
- For Steph and LeBron, an ultimate game to decide NBA title Updated: Jun-17-16 3:33 am
CLEVELAND - It's the two-time reigning MVP who is trying to finish off a record setting season with a second straight title, against a two-time champion who is tantalizingly close to finally ending Cleveland's 52-year title drought.
- Cavs' Love cleared to play in Game 4, will come off bench Updated: Jun-10-16 9:03 pm
CLEVELAND - Kevin Love will play, but not start in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
- After another blowout, now Warriors need to respond Updated: Jun-09-16 11:24 am
CLEVELAND - It's been the postseason of blowouts.
- With Curry out, US Olympic basketball team waits on LeBron Updated: Jun-07-16 9:59 am
With Stephen Curry out of the running for the Olympics, attention shifts to the other superstar in the NBA Finals.
- Shaq: Cavs need better Irving, 'punked' Love in NBA Finals Updated: Jun-07-16 3:02 am
NEW YORK - Shaquille O'Neal played on the last team to overcome a 2-0 deficit in the NBA Finals, so he knows what it takes.
- As NBA Finals move to Cleveland, Warriors looking unbeatable Updated: Jun-06-16 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - When the Golden State Warriors returned to Cleveland in January for the first time since clinching the championship there last June, Stephen Curry raised a little stir when he said he hoped the visiting locker room "still smells a little bit like champagne."
- In 10th NBA Finals, 'Coach' Van Gundy clearly a broadcaster Updated: Jun-05-16 2:22 am
Jeff Van Gundy was riding a bus bound for the border, far from the glamorous side of NBA life.
- Jerry West defends LeBron, calls critics 'ridiculous' Updated: Jun-04-16 7:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - The Logo has no patience for critics of LeBron James.
- Biyombo suspended for 2016-17 opener for flagrant fouls Updated: Jun-02-16 7:41 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA says Toronto center Bismack Biyombo will be suspended without pay for the opener of the 2016-17 season for accumulation of flagrant foul points in the playoffs.
- Position-by-position matchups for the NBA Finals Updated: May-31-16 2:56 pm
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers:
- Capsule preview of the NBA Finals: Warriors vs Cavaliers Updated: May-31-16 2:55 pm
- All for one: LeBron, Cavs bonding on path toward NBA title Updated: May-30-16 11:27 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - As they jumped around the locker room dousing each other with ice water and howling after earning their second straight trip to the NBA Finals, the Cavaliers were one.
- LeBron, Cavs confident, healthy as they return to NBA Finals Updated: May-28-16 4:06 am
TORONTO - LeBron James isn't just going back to the NBA Finals. He's returning with a team that's healthy and whole, which makes this trip unlike last year.
- James scores 33, Cavaliers reach second straight NBA Finals Updated: May-28-16 1:16 am
TORONTO - For LeBron James, it's six straight trips to the NBA Finals.
- Raptors' Biyombo faces Game 7 suspension after flagrant foul Updated: May-27-16 9:34 pm
TORONTO - Raptors center Bismack Biyombo faces a suspension for a potential Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals after picking up a flagrant foul in the first quarter of Game 6 on Friday night.
- Raptors counting on home court for advantage against Cavs Updated: May-26-16 7:04 pm
TORONTO - To keep their season alive, the Toronto Raptors are counting on a home-court advantage that saved them before.
- Tough Love: Cavs' Kevin Love bounces back bigtime in Game 5 Updated: May-26-16 6:26 pm
CLEVELAND - As the shots dropped, the score widened and the head-banging Cleveland crowd screamed louder, threatening to rip off the arena's roof, Kevin Love raised his arms and gestured for fans to do more.