- Disappointed Vikings determined to stay true to identity Updated: Nov-23-15 5:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings moved on from the loss to rival Green Bay, determined to isolate this defeat.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Packers refuse to concede division race, top Vikings 30-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:49 am
- Ravens QB Joe Flacco out for the season with knee injury Updated: Nov-22-15 10:42 pm
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco will miss the remainder of the season after tearing ligaments in his left knee, and teammate Justin Forsett's season is over after he broke his right arm Sunday.
- Vikings struggle on big stage again in 30-13 loss to Packers Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
- Rodgers, Packers beat Vikings 30-13 to even NFC North race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:41 pm
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Who needs Peyton Manning when you have Brock Osweiler Updated: Nov-17-15 3:32 am
Grab a clipboard, Peyton Manning. It's Brock Osweiler's time.
- As Vikings prep for Pack, Zimmer tries to keep team grounded Updated: Nov-16-15 4:55 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - One of coach Mike Zimmer's favorite warnings for the Minnesota Vikings is this: "Don't take the cheese."
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 4:32 am
OAKLAND, California - A game billed as a matchup between emerging second-year quarterbacks Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr was overshadowed by a more established star.
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
OAKLAND, California - Two months after leaving the Bay Area stung by a lopsided season-opening loss, the Minnesota Vikings head home from their second trip to the West Coast in a much happier spot.
- Bridgewater, Barr questionable for Vikings against Raiders Updated: Nov-13-15 3:48 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater has not yet completed the NFL protocol for returning from a concussion, but coach Mike Zimmer expects him to start Sunday at Oakland.
- Welker impresses Rams on first day Updated: Nov-10-15 7:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jeff Fisher joked that once Wes Welker converts a few third downs, St. Louis Rams fans will start chanting his name instead of rookie Todd Gurley's.
- Packers remain team to beat, but Vikings have arrived Updated: Nov-10-15 7:33 pm
Minutes from reaching the Super Bowl last season, the Green Bay Packers brought a palpable chip-on-their-shoulder, championship-chasing attitude into the 2015 season.
- Ascending Vikings have winning formula figured out Updated: Nov-09-15 6:05 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have topped 30 points once this season, the only time they've won a game by more than 10.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Adrian Peterson gets best of Gurley; Vikings beat Rams in OT Updated: Nov-09-15 2:59 am
MINNEAPOLIS - In 2007, dynamic rookie Adrian Peterson walked out of a showdown with veteran LaDainian Tomlinson with the NFL's single-game rushing record and the label of best running back in the game.
- Vikings lose Bridgewater, beat Rams 21-18 in OT Updated: Nov-08-15 6:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Angered by a hit to Teddy Bridgewater's head that knocked the quarterback out of the game, the Minnesota Vikings kept their composure and steered their feelings toward another steely victory.
- Vikings QB Bridgewater leaves game with head injury Updated: Nov-08-15 6:41 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater was knocked out of the game by a hit to the head in the fourth quarter against the St. Louis Rams on Sunday that caused a concussion.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Chicago Bears defense looking for a way to close out games Updated: Nov-05-15 6:06 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - After losing two straight games in the fourth quarter, the Chicago Bears defense is searching for a way to close out games.
- Vikes 'starting to really believe' they can win close games Updated: Nov-02-15 6:24 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - That line in the NFL between winning and losing a particular game is often so thin. The Minnesota Vikings have begun to figure out the formula for staying on the right side of it.
- Peterson, Walsh lift Vikings over Bears 23-20 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:03 pm
CHICAGO - Adrian Peterson's legs, Blair Walsh's foot and Teddy Bridgewater's poise lifted Minnesota to a rare Windy City win.
- Resilience after rough starts has been hallmark of Vikings Updated: Oct-26-15 6:49 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Consider that dreadful performance by the Minnesota Vikings in their season opener a fumbled handoff.