- Pence won't say whether he would've signed gay rights bill Updated: Feb-03-16 5:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence isn't saying whether he would have signed the state Senate's failed proposal for extending antidiscrimination protections for lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
- The Latest: Chamber head says gay-rights failure hurts state Updated: Feb-02-16 5:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the decision of Indiana Republican lawmakers to abandon efforts this year to extend anti-discrimination laws to include sexual orientation (all times local):
- Gregg vows pragmatism over ideology during speech Updated: Jan-21-16 8:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Democratic candidate for governor John Gregg said his administration would prioritize pragmatism over "divisive" social issues that hurt Indiana's reputation and economy, taking aim at Gov. Mike Pence in a speech Thursday after months of keeping a low profile.
- Pence backing religious freedom in LGBT rights debate Updated: Jan-12-16 9:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence said Tuesday he would prioritize religious freedom in the debate over civil rights protections for gay and transgender people, showing no retreat from his stance during last spring's national uproar over the state's religious objections law.
- The Latest: Democrat says Pence wants no LGBT rights bill Updated: Jan-12-16 9:22 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The latest on Gov. Mike Pence's State of the State address (all times local):
- Pence campaign boosted by $1M from GOP governors group Updated: Jan-11-16 4:16 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's campaign fundraising advantage over Democratic challenger John Gregg was fueled by $1 million from a Republican Governors Association-backed group.