- Democrat Gregg set to name governor's race running mate Updated: May-24-16 5:01 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Democrat John Gregg is set to announce his running mate pick for the Indiana governor's race.
- Ex-lieutenant governor picked as Ivy Tech's new president Updated: May-18-16 8:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Ivy Tech Community College spent thousands of dollars and vetted dozens of applicants while searching for a new president to lead Indiana's community college system.
- Indiana governor's race fueled by donors skirting set limits Updated: May-12-16 3:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Gov. Mike Pence and Democratic challenger John Gregg could be headed toward one of the most expensive races in Indiana history, as big-money donations flow to both in ways that, while legal, skirt state limits on how much corporations or labor unions may contribute.
- Indiana voters send mixed signals in heated campaign season Updated: May-08-16 10:33 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The volatile 2016 campaign season turns toward the November general election with mixed signals from Indiana voters, who showed some rebellious spirit in Tuesday's primary by giving victories to outsiders Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders in the presidential races. But they didn't fully mutiny against establishment candidates, as evidenced by the rejection of a tea party-backed congressman for the GOP Senate nomination.
- Salesforce expanding in Indiana despite religious law uproar Updated: May-06-16 2:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Business software company Salesforce announced Friday that it will add about 800 jobs to its Indianapolis workforce, despite threatening last year to reduce investment in Indiana over a religious objections law widely criticized as discriminatory to gay people.
- Cruz continues Indiana push, as unions protest plant closing Updated: Apr-29-16 9:14 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Republican Ted Cruz continues his presidential campaign push across Indiana ahead of next week's primary while several top state Democrats are expected at a labor union protest.