- Report: Johnson has fractured tibia; Ellington also hurt Updated: Nov-30-15 7:48 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have not confirmed a report that running back Chris Johnson has a broken left leg.
- Gronkowski carted off field, Seahawks lose Graham Updated: Nov-30-15 12:06 am
It was a rough day for the NFL's elite tight ends.
- Palmer's 8-yard TD run leads first-place Cards past 49ers Updated: Nov-29-15 9:09 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Give Carson Palmer some style points for punctuating the Cardinals' latest win, however silly it looked when he tumbled over after spiking the ball.
- 49ers beat themselves with 13 penalties, fall to Cardinals Updated: Nov-29-15 9:07 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Quinton Dial believed he was making a legal play when he came straight at Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer and clobbered him.
- Cardinals like chances in Seattle with Palmer at QB Updated: Nov-11-15 7:13 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The only time they beat the Seahawks in Seattle in Bruce Arians' time as Arizona coach, the Cardinals had Carson Palmer at quarterback.
- Ronald Jones II poised to join USC Trojans' tailback greats Updated: Nov-10-15 7:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although Ronald Jones II is a Texan to his Whataburger-filled core, he never fell in love with the Longhorns, Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU or any other school in his native state.
- Cardinals' Mathieu: Seahawks 'kind of in our way' Updated: Nov-10-15 6:21 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals went back to work on Tuesday, and no one pretended that next Sunday night's game at Seattle is just another one on the schedule.
- Arizona in control but Seattle will have chance to catch up Updated: Nov-10-15 3:14 am
- Arians: 2nd half 'as good as we've played all season' Updated: Nov-02-15 7:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians downplays the magnitude of his halftime "talk" to his players in Cleveland.
- Palmer, Cardinals rebound in 2nd half, bury Browns 34-20 Updated: Nov-02-15 9:46 am
CLEVELAND - Bruce Arians has been described as unfiltered, a straight shooter in an age of political correctness.