- Led by Seinfeld show, Sony's Crackle carving online niche Updated: Oct-07-15 2:12 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sometimes what worked in the old days of TV can work online. A celebrity star. A funny show brought to you by a major sponsor. The ability to seep into the nation's collective cultural consciousness.
- Steven Van Zandt, Paul Shaffer sign on to Bert Berns show Updated: Oct-05-15 5:13 pm
NEW YORK - A musical celebrating the little-know songwriter Bert Berns has gotten some help from some serious musicians - Steven Van Zandt and Paul Shaffer.
- Noah takes over as 'Daily Show' host, praises Stewart Updated: Sep-29-15 8:55 am
NEW YORK - South African comic Trevor Noah moved in at "The Daily Show" on Monday, promising he'd try not to make predecessor Jon Stewart seem like a "crazy old dude who left his inheritance to some random kid from Africa."
- ONLY ON AP: Noah arrives at 'Daily Show' ready, 'terrified' Updated: Sep-22-15 10:46 am
NEW YORK - For someone who uses the word "terrified," Trevor Noah looks anything but.
- Big night for HBO at Emmys with 'Veep,' 'Thrones' Updated: Sep-21-15 8:54 am
HBO claimed the hardware at the annual Emmy Awards. Viola Davis, Jon Hamm and Tracy Morgan captured the hearts.
- David Letterman to take part in series about climate change Updated: Sep-17-15 4:19 pm
NEW YORK - David Letterman will return to TV next year to help draw attention to the effects of climate change when he appears on an episode of "Years of Living Dangerously."
- Nina Tassler leaving as CBS entertainment chief Updated: Sep-15-15 2:45 pm
NEW YORK - Nina Tassler, one of the most prominent women in the television industry as CBS entertainment chairman since 2004, said Tuesday she will leave her job at the end of the year to pursue other creative interests.
- 'The View' tries to right the ship Updated: Sep-15-15 8:16 am
NEW YORK - Close your eyes and it felt like old times one morning last week on "The View." Joy Behar's sharp tongue was at work, warning presidential candidate Donald Trump to show more heart to women and teasing him about whether he was a Democrat or Republican.
- Colbert: First show almost didn't make it Updated: Sep-10-15 2:58 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert says he came awfully close to not making his much-ballyhooed debut on "The Late Show" this week.
- Miami archbishop to appear on 'The Late Show' Updated: Sep-10-15 3:02 am
MIAMI - Stephen Colbert is making a Florida bishop one of his first guests.
- Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' debut wins 6.6 million viewers Updated: Sep-09-15 2:46 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert crushed it with his viewership as the new host of "The Late Show."
- Stephen Colbert debuts on 'The Late Show' Updated: Sep-09-15 7:50 am
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert began his tenure as host of the CBS "Late Show" Tuesday with a tribute to predecessor David Letterman, a brief conversation with rival Jimmy Fallon and a surprise cameo from Comedy Central buddy Jon Stewart.