- MLS attendance on rise with big-name international players Updated: Jul-30-15 7:32 pm
DENVER - Kaka and David Villa are raising the profile of Major League Soccer. Clint Dempsey and the U.S. national teams have done their part, too.
- Kaka helps MLS All Stars to 2-1 win over Tottenham Updated: Jul-30-15 12:43 am
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - The news kids in the league can play a little bit.
- Landon Donovan stays connected to the game Updated: Jul-27-15 2:00 pm
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - There's nothing like a visit to the field to get Landon Donovan's competitive juices flowing again.
- Barcelona beats LA Galaxy 2-1 before record Rose Bowl crowd Updated: Jul-22-15 2:29 am
PASADENA, California - The record Rose Bowl crowd of 93,226 largely wore scarlet and blue, chanting and cheering on mighty Barcelona's solid season-opening performance against the LA Galaxy.
- Kaka tops Gerrard, Lampard, Pirlo on MLS salary list Updated: Jul-17-15 12:53 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Kaka remains Major League Soccer's highest-paid player at just over $7 million, and newcomer Steven Gerrard is No. 4 behind Toronto midfielders Sebastian Giovinco and Michael Bradley.
- LA Galaxy sign Mexican star Giovani dos Santos Updated: Jul-15-15 7:14 pm
CARSON, California - Giovani dos Santos is the next star in the LA Galaxy.
- US national team stars Bradley, Dempsey to key MLS All-Stars Updated: Jul-13-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto FC's Michael Bradley and Seattle's Clint Dempsey headline eight U.S. national team players on the MLS All-Star team that will face English Premier League club Tottenham on July 29.
- Rodgers says no hard feelings toward Sterling after exit Updated: Jul-13-15 7:39 am
BANGKOK - Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers insisted Monday that there are no hard feelings between him and Raheem Sterling after the club agreed to sell the winger to Manchester City.
- Steven Gerrard debuts for LA Galaxy in win over Club America Updated: Jul-12-15 3:08 am
CARSON, California - Steven Gerrard started and played the first 45 minutes of his American debut as the LA Galaxy beat Club AmÃ©rica 2-1 in an International Champions Cup game Saturday night.
- Henderson becomes Liverpool's first new captain in 12 years Updated: Jul-10-15 9:13 am
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson has been appointed club captain after Steven Gerrard joined the Los Angeles Galaxy.
- Steven Gerrard eager for sunny new challenges with LA Galaxy Updated: Jul-07-15 7:33 pm
CARSON, California - Steven Gerrard brought a touch of Liverpool weather - cool, overcast and even some drizzle - to his first practice with the LA Galaxy on Tuesday morning.