- Liverpool's decline leaves Rodgers' future in jeopardy Updated: May-25-15 8:03 am
As subscribers to the "Moneyball" approach, Liverpool's American owners like to do their business based on cold, hard statistics.
- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Rodgers offers to go after Liverpool is routed 6-1 by Stoke Updated: May-24-15 1:24 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool endured its heaviest loss in 52 years as the Premier League season ended with a 6-1 humiliation at Stoke on Sunday.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Anfield bids a heartfelt farewell to Steven Gerrard Updated: May-16-15 4:00 pm
LIVERPOOL, England - Carrying one daughter on his shoulders and with his two others by his side, Steven Gerrard circled the field inside Anfield and received the acclaim of his adoring Liverpool fans one last time.
- Liverpool held 1-1 by Chelsea, effectively ending CL hopes Updated: May-10-15 3:11 pm
LONDON - After years of abuse from Chelsea fans, Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard was not appreciative of one final gesture of goodwill - an ovation from fans throughout Stamford Bridge on Sunday.