- F. Lee Bailey, OJ Simpson's attorney, files for bankruptcy Updated: Jun-25-16 11:10 am
PORTLAND, Maine - Famed defense attorney F. Lee Bailey, whose legion of high-profile cases includes the O.J. Simpson murder trial, has filed for bankruptcy in Maine in an effort to discharge an IRS debt of more than $5 million.
- Woman's Kid quest evolves into bigger records battle Updated: Jun-22-16 2:02 am
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Dr. Gale Cooper doesn't remember the exact date in July 1998 when she was perusing the shelves at a Barnes & Noble bookstore in Southern California - it might have been the 14th - but her impulse purchase that day of a book about Billy the Kid changed her life.
- DIVIDED AMERICA: Gun views fractious even as fewer bear arms Updated: Jun-19-16 11:38 am
NEW YORK - Wherever you look in this nation born of a bloody revolution of musket fire, chances are there's sharp disagreement over firearms.
- Ex-DA says meds could have affected O.J. glove try-on Updated: Jun-10-16 12:45 am
LOS ANGELES - Prosecutors in O.J. Simpson's 1994 murder trial didn't know that he had been taking arthritis medication before trying on the famous ill-fitting bloody glove, former Los Angeles County District Attorney Gil Garcetti said Thursday.
- Cooking and crime are on the menu with 'Feed the Beast' Updated: Jun-02-16 10:11 am
NEW YORK - After "Friends" ended in 2004, David Schwimmer moved from Los Angeles, where his hit sitcom was filmed, to re-settle in New York.
- Moderate Republican lawmakers have money lead over tax foes Updated: May-31-16 7:57 pm
LAS VEGAS - Republican lawmakers who supported Gov. Brian Sandoval's $1.4 billion tax package in 2015 outraised their anti-tax Republican challengers so far this year as they head toward Nevada's June 14 primary.