- Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was ricochet Updated: Aug-27-15 6:58 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - The murder suspect at the center of a national immigration debate admits he fired the shot that killed a young San Francisco woman on an evening stroll with her father.
- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Aug-25-15 2:14 pm
Congress will vote next month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- Nevada, California talk Tahoe traffic fixes at 19th summit Updated: Aug-24-15 6:59 pm
ZEPHYR COVE, Nevada - Officials from both Nevada and California gathered on the shores of Lake Tahoe on Monday to discuss how to deal with the heavy visitor traffic that takes a toll on the lake environment.
- Feinstein: Bypass Congress to create 3 California monuments Updated: Aug-22-15 2:23 pm
LOS ANGELES - U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein has asked President Barack Obama to bypass Congress and create three national monuments in the California desert.
- AP-GfK poll: Americans favor farmers & food during drought Updated: Aug-03-15 3:16 am
LOS ANGELES - When water gets scarce and the government slaps restrictions on its use, who should be first in line at the spigot? Farmers, according to an Associated Press-GfK poll.
- Feinstein changes focus of new drought bill Updated: Jul-29-15 6:15 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California introduced a new drought relief bill Wednesday that emphasizes long-term investments in desalination, recycling and new or expanded reservoirs.