- Brad Keselowski wins crazy crash-fest at Talladega Updated: May-01-16 6:50 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Two cars went airborne, 35 were involved in an accident of some kind, and Danica Patrick had the wind knocked out of her in a vicious crash into the wall.
- Edwards will have post-Richmond talk with Kyle Busch soon Updated: Apr-29-16 3:52 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - A test session at Indianapolis Motor Speedway has delayed the inevitable conversation between teammates Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch.
- Stewart focuses on 'fun' after NASCAR fine, policy change Updated: Apr-27-16 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Stewart kept his thoughts to himself after NASCAR beefed up the penalties for using fewer than five lug nuts on each wheel during a race.
- Edwards passes Kyle Busch on last lap to win at Richmond Updated: Apr-24-16 6:12 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Carl Edwards had been grinding for 30 laps, doing everything he could to catch Joe Gibbs Racing teammate Kyle Busch in a two-way breakaway from the pack at Richmond International Raceway.
- Harvick wins pole on rainy day at Richmond Updated: Apr-22-16 6:08 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rain washed out qualifying at Richmond International Raceway on Friday, giving Kevin Harvick the pole position Sunday for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race based on being the fastest in an abbreviated morning practice session.
- Carl Edwards wins Sprint Cup Series race at Bristol Speedway Updated: Apr-17-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards took his first celebratory back flip of the season and easily stuck the landing.
- Carl Edwards takes pole at Bristol Motor Speedway Updated: Apr-15-16 7:11 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - Carl Edwards won his second straight NASCAR Sprint Cup pole Friday, helping Joe Gibbs Racing take four of the top five spots in qualifying Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Kyle Busch wins at Texas to complete another NASCAR sweep Updated: Apr-10-16 2:26 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - A broom was waiting for Kyle Busch in Victory Lane at Texas.
- NASCAR race in Texas starts after one-hour, 50-minute delay Updated: Apr-09-16 9:42 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - The NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Texas has gotten underway after a delay of 1 hour, 50 minutes.
- Edwards on Texas pole, 7th pole winner in 7 Cup races so far Updated: Apr-08-16 6:24 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Carl Edwards became the seventh different pole winner in the seven NASCAR Sprint Cup races this season, posting the fast lap of 194.609 mph in the final round of qualifying for Saturday night's Duck Commander 500 at the Texas track where he has won three times.