- Obama congratulates Broncos on Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-09-16 5:55 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says via Twitter that he has passed along his congratulations to the Denver Broncos for winning the Super Bowl.
- Broncos revel in parade amid questions about Manning, Miller Updated: Feb-09-16 4:38 pm
DENVER - It took John Elway 15 years to experience a parade as a quarterback. As an executive, only five.
- Will Osweiler step in as Peyton steps out in Denver? Updated: Feb-08-16 4:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - One of the biggest winners from the Super Bowl didn't even take a snap.
- Miller awaits offseason filled with fun, financial reward Updated: Feb-08-16 3:51 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - On top of his game and now the world, Von Miller's docket is quickly filling up.
- Column: As ugly as it was, it was beautiful for Manning Updated: Feb-08-16 12:24 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A sea of Denver Broncos had just chased a beleaguered Cam Newton around his own end zone one more time, and Carolina coach Ron Rivera had seen enough.
- Broncos D dominates Panthers in 24-10 Super Bowl win Updated: Feb-08-16 12:03 am
SANTA CLARA, California - A reborn Orange Crush might have sent Peyton Manning into retirement with a Super ending to his career.
- Super Bowl's Broncos, Panthers excel at defense differently Updated: Feb-07-16 2:33 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Sometime late last season or early this season - depends on whom you ask - Josh Norman and the Carolina Panthers' other defensive backs were heading toward a drill as part of their weekly "Turnover Circuit," when assistant coach Eric Washington yelled out a spur-of-the-moment greeting.
- Both teams have spirited final practices before Super Bowl Updated: Feb-05-16 8:51 pm
- Patriarch of these Denver Broncos? Former coach Dan Reeves Updated: Feb-05-16 6:39 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Dan Reeves has barely merited a mention in the lead-up to the Super Bowl, his imprint on these Denver Broncos an afterthought.
- Manning's glove gives him better grip on Updated: Feb-05-16 6:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Peyton Manning has always done things few quarterbacks do, including wearing a glove on his passing hand.
- J.J. Watt feels concussions are an expected injury Updated: Feb-05-16 12:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt says he knew concussions were a risk when he decided to play football, so he's not any more alarmed by the studies of prolonged head trauma suffered by NFL players.
- Broncos take a chance, and it pays off with Kubiak Updated: Feb-04-16 6:43 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - It's hard to know who took the bigger risk.
- Denver Broncos' Ryan Murphy questioned in prostitution sting Updated: Feb-03-16 2:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Broncos coach Gary Kubiak says he's disappointed he had to send home one of his practice squad players who was caught up in a prostitution sting a few miles from the team hotel.
- Denver Broncos Ryan Murphy questioned in prostitution sting Updated: Feb-03-16 12:25 am
SAN JOSE, California - Denver Broncos practice squad safety Ryan Murphy was sent home after being questioned by authorities during a prostitution sting in San Jose.
- Tight ends Olsen and Daniels could be decisive in Super Bowl Updated: Feb-02-16 9:22 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - In a tight spot, Cam Newton and Peyton Manning just might look for their tight ends.
- Practice squad receiver helped Manning get to Super Bowl 50 Updated: Feb-02-16 7:01 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Jordan Taylor sauntered into the locker room, a spiffy custom-made charcoal suit slung over his right shoulder.
- Chip off the ol' Bum: Wade Phillips gets best from Denver D Updated: Feb-02-16 6:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - A few weeks ago, Broncos defensive coordinator Wade Phillips went to great pains to describe glowingly a certain coach with the initials "B.B." - a coach he would go on to out-scheme and beat a few days later to punch his ticket to the Super Bowl.
- Broncos accustomed to pulling out wins in tight situations Updated: Jan-28-16 3:07 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As confetti cannons showered the Denver Broncos with a blizzard of orange and blue, Methodist minister Don Bird of Aurora, Colorado, expressed the feelings of so many sweat-drenched, fingernail-nibbling fans.
- Broncos learned their lessons from Super Bowl letdowns Updated: Jan-27-16 3:37 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Before his whirlybird spin in the air forever etched him in NFL lore, two-time Super Bowl champion John Elway called his mother on the team flight from Pittsburgh after winning the AFC championship on Jan. 11, 1998.
- Street free agent Shiloh Keo helped secure AFC title Updated: Jan-27-16 2:00 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Safety Shiloh Keo made a bad first impression when he joined Denver's dominant defense. He's more than made up for it with big plays that helped the Broncos reach the Super Bowl.
- DeMarcus Ware gave an epic speech on eve of AFC championship Updated: Jan-26-16 4:52 pm
DENVER - Before playing the game of his life, DeMarcus Ware gave a speech that inspired his Broncos teammates on the eve of their beat-down of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots.
- Broncos heap praise on Panthers leading up to Super Bowl 50 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:14 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Nothing but compliments for Cam Newton after completely bashing Tom Brady.
- Together a decade, Kubiak and Daniels heading to Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 6:34 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - When Tom Brady took a knee with 33 seconds left in the first half of the AFC championship and turned to trot toward the tunnel, Broncos tight end Owen Daniels wasn't buying it.
- Denver's defense carries Manning back to the Super Bowl Updated: Jan-25-16 9:08 am
DENVER - Peyton Manning is glad he doesn't have to face Denver's dizzying defense. Tom Brady wasn't so lucky.
- NFL Today, Conference Championships Updated: Jan-25-16 12:23 am