- Sambrailo out, Mathis iffy for Broncos' game at Oakland Updated: Oct-09-15 4:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Four of the Denver Broncos' starting O-linemen were either hobbled or sidelined at practice this week and one of them, left tackle Ty Sambrailo, will miss his second straight game Sunday with a sore left shoulder.
- Colts focused more on winning games than The Streak Updated: Oct-09-15 3:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Streak evokes all sorts of reactions inside the Colts' locker room.
- Ware-Phillips reunion leads to Broncos sacks brigade Updated: Oct-08-15 8:26 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Every Thursday night, DeMarcus Ware pours himself a glass of 1982 Gruaud Larose, a red Bordeaux from his birth year, to enjoy with a nice Porterhouse steak.
- Raiders S Charles Woodson still going strong at age 39 Updated: Oct-07-15 7:28 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Charles Woodson entered the NFL nearly two decades ago, the idea that he'd still be playing at age 39 never crossed his mind.
- New coaches getting fast results with Falcons, Broncos, Jets Updated: Oct-07-15 7:03 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Dan Quinn cranked up the music and turned up the energy for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Peyton Manning on pace for career high in sacks Updated: Oct-07-15 6:56 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's teammates are on pace to tie the 1984 Bears for the most sacks in NFL history - 72. The question Broncos fans are asking themselves is whether the 39-year-old quarterback will be standing by season's end to see it.
- Derek Wolfe returns to league's top-ranked defense Updated: Oct-05-15 6:08 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Denver Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe returned to work Monday after serving his four-game suspension and declared he was "like a caged animal right now," ready to rejoin the NFL's top-ranked defense.
- Broncos show fans that defense can be fun to watch, too Updated: Oct-05-15 4:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos fans are adjusting from the old aerial fireworks show and realizing that points are indeed precious in the NFL and that defense is pretty fun to watch, too.
- Defense saves the day in Denver; Broncos beat Vikings 23-20 Updated: Oct-05-15 8:13 am
DENVER - Broncos safety T.J. Ward swept around the end untouched and took a swipe at Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.
- Broncos' Latimer joins fight against cancer in honor of dad Updated: Oct-03-15 11:47 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - When Denver Broncos receiver Cody Latimer was 11, his father was diagnosed with colon cancer.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- Broncos sign tackle Tyler Polumbus to bolster line Updated: Oct-01-15 10:01 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tyler Polumbus is back among familiar faces and doesn't have to ask for directions, either.
- Bruton delivers on promise to be defensive factor Updated: Oct-01-15 1:55 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - David Bruton Jr. is delivering on his pledge to make a mark on Denver's defense in his seventh NFL season after being typecast as a special teams ace since coming out of Notre Dame in 2009.
- Manning harkens to 'Bad News Bears' in talking Broncos Updated: Sep-30-15 8:16 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - If there's one thing Peyton Manning's been watching longer than game film, it's the 1976 classic "Bad News Bears."
- Broncos find comfort zone in pistol formation Updated: Sep-28-15 5:47 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - A meeting of the minds has led to a happy medium.
- Peyton Manning throws 2 TD passes, Broncos beat Lions 24-12 Updated: Sep-28-15 2:13 am
DETROIT - Peyton Manning was cool and confident, lofting passes to teammates as if they were buddies in his backyard.
- Peyton Manning pulling a Ferris Bueller on Wednesdays Updated: Sep-24-15 7:13 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Two years ago, Peyton Manning's high ankle sprain forced him to miss mid-week practices on a regular basis for the first time in his career.
- Anunike's return gives Broncos yet another pass-rusher Updated: Sep-23-15 1:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos' powerful pass-rush is about to get even better. And deeper.
- Kubiak: a better ground game will open Denver's offense Updated: Sep-21-15 5:25 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - After a long weekend to think things over, Gary Kubiak came to the same conclusion: The Denver Broncos' running game stinks.
- Kubiak says good ground game remains goal, foundation Updated: Sep-18-15 6:14 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway said there'd be days like this.
- Manning dials up the humor to lighten Broncos' mood Updated: Sep-15-15 8:24 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Still searching for answers and a rhythm on offense, Peyton Manning at least found his funny bone.
- Broncos appear to escape serious injury in opener Updated: Sep-14-15 11:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Playing 96 hours after a bruising slugfest is one of the toughest tasks in the NFL.
- Broncos' McManus back in teammates' good graces Updated: Sep-14-15 4:39 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brandon McManus is back in his teammates' good graces. Making field goals - and history - can do that.
- Manning gets an ugly win in Kubiak's debut as Broncos coach Updated: Sep-14-15 2:50 am
DENVER - Not every game Gary Kubiak has won as a coach or quarterback came with high-flying offense and touchdowns at every turn.
- Broncos beat Ravens 19-13 as defense comes up big Updated: Sep-13-15 10:26 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning is still searching for answers and the end zone.