- The Latest: Spain ready to talk about third Greek bailout Updated: Jul-06-15 6:01 am
ATHENS, Greece - The latest on the bailout referendum in Greece (all times local):
- On 9th day, Kerry says Iran nuke talks could go either way Updated: Jul-05-15 5:05 pm
VIENNA - Nine days into marathon nuclear talks, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday said the diplomatic efforts "could go either way," cutting off all potential pathways for an Iranian atomic bomb or ending without an agreement that American officials have sometimes described as the only alternative to war.
- Germany wants quick clarification of new NSA spy allegations Updated: Jul-03-15 8:32 am
BERLIN - Germany's foreign minister said Friday that new allegations of U.S. eavesdropping on senior German government officials' telephones need to be clarified "as quickly as possible" and that he hoped Washington would be forthcoming with information.
- Nuke talks to miss target; Iran foreign minister heads home Updated: Jun-28-15 4:29 pm
VIENNA - A senior U.S. official acknowledged Sunday that Iran nuclear talks will go past their June 30 target date, as Iran's foreign minister prepared to head home for consultations before returning to push for a breakthrough.
- Diplomats seek to calm Ukraine fighting, break stalemate Updated: Jun-23-15 6:11 pm
PARIS - The foreign ministers of Russia, Ukraine, France and Germany tried Tuesday to revive high-end diplomatic efforts to end the conflict in eastern Ukraine, amid escalating fighting that is throwing doubts on a shaky peace accord.
- EU extends sanctions against Russia by 6 months Updated: Jun-22-15 11:56 am
LUXEMBOURG - The European Union on Monday extended economic sanctions against Russia until January to keep pressure on Moscow over the conflict in eastern Ukraine, drawing a rebuke and a warning of retaliation from Russian officials.