- New election fails to clarify Spain's political future Updated: Jun-26-16 7:04 pm
MADRID - Spain's repeat election Sunday failed to clarify the political future of the European Union's fifth-largest economy, as another inconclusive ballot compelled political leaders to resume six months of negotiations on who should form a government.
- The Latest: Rajoy demands 'right to govern' after election Updated: Jun-26-16 6:44 pm
MADRID - The Latest on Spain's national election (all times local):
- AP EXPLAINS: Why Spain is voting again after just 6 months Updated: Jun-26-16 12:38 am
MADRID - Spaniards are voting in a general election Sunday, just six months after a last unsuccessful attempt to pick a new government.
- Lack of jobs, corruption rankle with Spaniards in election Updated: Jun-24-16 11:37 am
MADRID - Spain's 25 million voters go into an unprecedented repeat election June 26. Politicians chosen in an inconclusive December ballot failed to agree on which of them should form a government, placing Spain in the hands of a caretaker government since then and leaving some major issues unresolved.
- Deja vu? 6 months on, Spain tries again to elect a new gov't Updated: Jun-21-16 7:46 am
MADRID - Just six months after casting ballots for a new government, Spaniards are heading back to the polls in an unprecedented repeat election.
- Spain's Socialists battle new group for control of the left Updated: Jun-20-16 7:27 am
MADRID - An unprecedented political battle is raging in Spain for control of voters on the left.