- Orioles wrap up homestand with 6-1 loss to Tigers Updated: Aug-02-15 5:50 pm
BALTIMORE - With the exception of one mighty swing by Chris Davis, the Baltimore Orioles didn't do much right in the finale of an otherwise successful homestand.
- Norris shines in debut with Tigers, who beat Orioles 6-1 Updated: Aug-02-15 5:24 pm
BALTIMORE - Daniel Norris forged a Price-less memory in his debut with Detroit.
- Sanchez struggles as Tigers lose to Orioles 6-2 Updated: Aug-01-15 11:22 pm
BALTIMORE - Their starting pitcher was hit hard, the offense offered little support and the team fell into an early hole that proved too difficult to overcome.
- Verlander outlasts Archer, Tigers beat Rays 2-1 Updated: Jul-29-15 4:38 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Justin Verlander's first win this season didn't come easy.
- Tigers' Price faces trade rumors again Updated: Jul-27-15 8:32 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - David Price is in a familiar place, just wearing a different uniform, in the days before the major league trade deadline.
- Ortiz has 2 HRs, career-high 7 RBIs as Red Sox rout Tigers Updated: Jul-27-15 12:39 am
BOSTON - David Ortiz was touched by watching the Hall of Fame induction speeches. He then went out and added another big night to his illustrious career.
- Tigers starter Simon leaves game with slight limp in 7th Updated: Jul-25-15 8:20 pm
BOSTON - Detroit Tigers starter Alfredo Simon left Saturday's 5-1 victory over the Boston Red Sox after throwing a pitch in the seventh inning with what was termed "a slight groin injury."
- Israeli baseball player selected in MLB draft for 1st time Updated: Jul-22-15 7:05 am
PETAH TIKVA, Israel - On the mound, Dean Kremer looks just like any other top-rated baseball prospect, whipping 90 mph fastballs and snapping nasty curves.
- Ausmus makes the case for Tigers to press on Updated: Jul-21-15 8:27 pm
DETROIT - With the possibility of significant trades looming over the Detroit Tigers, Brad Ausmus sat in the dugout and made the case for staying the course.
- Detroit's Kinsler ejected in 3rd inning against Orioles Updated: Jul-19-15 5:59 pm
DETROIT - Ian Kinsler was ejected from Detroit's game against Baltimore on Sunday after slamming his bat down in disgust when he hit a flyball.
- Gibson, Sano lead Twins over Tigers 7-1 Updated: Jul-12-15 6:34 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kyle Gibson and the rest of the Twins' rotation have Minnesota in contention at the All-Star break even with almost no contribution from free-agent prize Ervin Santana.
- Tigers add righty Neftali Feliz to lagging bullpen Updated: Jul-11-15 3:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Detroit Tigers have agreed to terms on a contract with right-hander Neftali Feliz, aiming to boost their shaky bullpen.
- Tigers' Cabrera on DL for 1st time, out 6 weeks Updated: Jul-04-15 6:26 pm
DETROIT - Detroit slugger Miguel Cabrera will be sidelined with a left calf injury for at least six weeks after the Tigers placed the AL batting leader on the disabled list for the first time in his career.