- Day after players-only meeting, Redskins beat Giants 20-14 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:15 am
- Giants 'sleptwalked' in 20-14 loss to Skins; both teams 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:36 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - The New York Giants' first possession ended with a pass from Eli Manning being bobbled by Shane Vereen and intercepted.
- Redskins beat Giants 20-14 to pull into NFC East tie at 5-6 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Jay Gruden's Washington Redskins have not won two games in a row all season. They followed a 33-point victory with a 28-point loss. They are 5-1 at home, 0-5 on the road. They tend to have a hard time running the ball - and stopping the run.
- Redskins repeatedly having problems running ball, tackling Updated: Nov-25-15 5:51 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - They are a couple of oft-repeated refrains in this latest mediocre season for the Washington Redskins: Why can't the team's offense run the ball? Why can't its defense seem to tackle properly?
- Bad call or no, Skins follow 33-point win with 28-point loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:34 pm
- Johnson's return should bolster Panthers strong pass rush Updated: Nov-23-15 3:35 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The unbeaten Carolina Panthers already have one of the best pass rushes in the NFL - and more help is on the way.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Redskins flounder again on road, fall to Panthers 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Washington Redskins might be all right this season if they could just play every game at home.
- Newton throws 5 TDs, unbeaten Panthers top Redskins 44-16 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:59 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton has never liked being referred to as a running quarterback.
- Redskins on 8-game road drought heading to unbeaten Panthers Updated: Nov-19-15 5:49 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - No NFL team has been worse on the road than the Washington Redskins, and coach Jay Gruden is not quite sure what he can do to change that.
- Skins QB Kirk Cousins goes from backup to contract questions Updated: Nov-18-15 5:23 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - So this is the way things go in the life of Kirk Cousins, NFL starting quarterback: One moment, he's being criticized for throwing too many interceptions; a few games later, he's getting questions about a long-term contract with the Washington Redskins.
- Who needs Peyton Manning when you have Brock Osweiler Updated: Nov-17-15 3:32 am
Grab a clipboard, Peyton Manning. It's Brock Osweiler's time.
- Saints fire defensive coordinator Ryan Updated: Nov-17-15 12:37 am
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints coach Sean Payton promised changes were coming to his sagging defense. He started by firing defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
- Coach Payton starts changing defense by firing Rob Ryan Updated: Nov-16-15 11:19 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints' defense is in disarray and Rob Ryan will not be the one to fix it.
- Jay Gruden, Redskins would love to avoid past bad habits Updated: Nov-16-15 4:04 pm
For the first time since 2010, the Washington Redskins have managed to avoid being 3-6 after nine games.
- Cousins' 4-TD day vs porous D leads 'Skins past Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 3:23 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - It's probably not very often that Washington's Kirk Cousins gets mentioned in the same breath as a couple of the greatest QBs in NFL history.
- Cousins throws career-high 4 TDs, Redskins rout Saints 47-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 6:38 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Until Sunday, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins hadn't thrown for more than three touchdowns in a game in his NFL career. Until Sunday, he hadn't completed a scoring pass of more than 7 yards this season.
- Latest from NFL: Pats WR Edelman out with a foot injury Updated: Nov-15-15 6:25 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 10th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Struggling Skins ground game looks to get going vs. Saints Updated: Nov-12-15 6:12 pm
- Giants, Eagles on collision course to rule NFC East Updated: Nov-12-15 2:37 am
- 'Positive Jay,' 'Negative Jay' have different takes on Skins Updated: Nov-11-15 5:08 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Ask head coach Jay Gruden to assess where things stand with his Washington Redskins halfway through the season, and you'll hear a bit from "Positive Jay" and a bit from "Negative Jay."
- With plenty of problems to fix, Skins look ahead to Saints Updated: Nov-09-15 6:38 pm
- Lewis, Vollmer injured in Patriots' win over Washington Updated: Nov-09-15 2:26 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - In an easy victory over Washington, the New England Patriots might have seen the biggest threat to their chances for another 16-0 season.
- Early turnovers help Patriots to 27-10 win over Washington Updated: Nov-08-15 11:12 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - It was a little more than 10 minutes into the game and the score was already lopsided.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):