- Davis joins Yanks in Colorado; Girardi says he'll see action Updated: Jun-14-16 7:30 pm
DENVER - Ike Davis is feeling healthy again and ready to resume his career with the New York Yankees.
- Parmelee becomes 4th Yankees first baseman on disabled list Updated: Jun-10-16 7:37 pm
NEW YORK - Chris Parmelee is expected to miss at least a month after becoming the latest New York Yankees first baseman to get injured.
- Yankees beat Angels 6-3 for 4-game sweep, back at .500 Updated: Jun-10-16 12:15 am
NEW YORK - Getting back to .500 for only the second time since mid-April was costly for the New York Yankees.
- Yankees 1B Teixeira goes on DL with right knee injury Updated: Jun-04-16 6:15 pm
BALTIMORE - Mark Teixeira will have to wait at least 15 days to break out of a slump that's dropped his batting average to .180.
- Yankees' Dustin Ackley to have season-ending surgery Updated: May-31-16 6:09 pm
TORONTO - New York Yankees infielder Dustin Ackley will have season-ending surgery this week for a torn labrum in his right shoulder, manager Joe Girardi said Tuesday.
- Yankees place Ackley on 15-day DL with torn right labrum Updated: May-30-16 7:10 pm
TORONTO - New York Yankees infielder Dustin Ackley has a torn labrum in his right shoulder and may need surgery, manager Joe Girardi said Monday.