- Giants expect even more out of Beckham Updated: Nov-27-15 4:52 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - For all Odell Beckham, Jr. has done for the Giants over the past two years, the coaching staff expects even more as the team heads into the final six-game stretch.
- Giants had a good bye week with 2 NFC East foes losing Updated: Nov-23-15 3:23 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The bye week went better than expected for the New York Giants.
- Time of possession has turned into a meaningless stat Updated: Nov-17-15 4:12 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Control the ball, own the clock, win the game.
- Giants' Cruz needs surgery on calf, won't play this season Updated: Nov-16-15 4:38 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' wait for Victor Cruz is over.
- Brady leads late FG drive to keep Patriots undefeated Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - This is one of those years the New England Patriots are finding ways to win.
- Gostkowski's 54-yard FG keeps Patriots unbeaten, 27-26 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - There's an air of invincibility and inevitability about the New England Patriots.
- Giants let another slip away late, lose to Patriots 27-26 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:49 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - At some point this year, the New York Giants may learn how to finish games.
- Pugh's college teammate will prove Giants' biggest challenge Updated: Nov-13-15 4:41 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Giants left guard Justin Pugh knows exactly what he has to do Sunday against New England Patriots pass rusher Chandler Jones.
- Giants tackle Will Beatty will not come off PUP list Updated: Nov-12-15 11:43 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants tackle Will Beatty is going to remain on the physically unable to perform list for the rest of the season.
- As 3 NFL teams eye 16-0, a list of 2nd-half games to watch Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
Never before have three NFL teams started 8-0 in the same season, so as long as the New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals and Carolina Panthers remain unbeaten, their pursuits of perfection will draw plenty of attention.
- Giants, Eagles on collision course to rule NFC East Updated: Nov-12-15 2:37 am
- For Brady, facing Giants could bring back bad memories Updated: Nov-12-15 12:18 am
Here's the closest Tom Brady will come to admitting that two Super Bowl losses to the New York Giants still bother him: "I'd much rather have won them than lost them."
- Something new for the Giants: a real shot at the playoffs Updated: Nov-09-15 5:37 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Heading into the final seven games of the regular season, things are looking up for the New York Giants.
- JPP returns, helps Giants beat mistake-prone Buccaneers Updated: Nov-09-15 2:19 am
TAMPA, Florida - Jason Pierre-Paul gave the New York Giants a taste of what they've been missing.
- Buccaneers lose 32-18 to New York Giants Updated: Nov-08-15 9:49 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith could easily pinpoint the miscues that helped send the Buccaneers to the loss.
- Manning throws for 2 TDs, Giants hold off Buccaneers Updated: Nov-08-15 9:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Eli Manning and a resilient New York Giants defense answered one last charge by Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Giants plan to push Pierre-Paul more, may play in Tampa Updated: Nov-02-15 6:21 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants are going to push Jason Pierre-Paul more in practice this week. There is a chance the two-time Pro Bowl defensive end will play for the first time since losing a finger in a July 4 fireworks accident.
- Brees' 7 TDs help Saints top Giants, 52-49 on last-second FG Updated: Nov-01-15 9:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Drew Brees has heard his critics getting louder this season.
- Jason Pierre-Paul never had doubts about return to Giants Updated: Oct-30-15 5:12 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Even as his hand was being shredded by fireworks, Jason Pierre-Paul says he wasn't frightened. And he never doubted his return to football.
- NFL players often forget Rule No. 1: Show up on time Updated: Oct-29-15 3:28 am
Back before he won the Super Bowls and was known more for his rules than his rings, Tom Coughlin had one directive that sounded so extreme, it was borderline comical: If you weren't five minutes early for a team meeting, you were late.