- Illini fall short against Minnesota 32-23 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A promising recovery from a controversial start has sputtered down the stretch for Illinois.
- Minnesota outlasts Illinois 32-23 to stay in bowl hunt Updated: Nov-21-15 5:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's injury-ravaged roster has forced several true freshmen into earlier-than-expected contributing roles.
- Illini loses to Elliott, No. 2 Ohio State 28-3 Updated: Nov-14-15 9:26 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois stayed closed to No. 2 Ohio State for almost an entire half. And then Ezekiel Elliott took over.
- Will more college athletes take on the establishment? Updated: Nov-12-15 9:46 am
College athletes have more power than ever before, almost everyone can agree on that. What is up for debate is whether that will lead to overdue change, or whether it will throw programs into turmoil.
- Illinois fires athletic director after athlete allegations Updated: Nov-09-15 6:31 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois fired athletic director Mike Thomas on Monday, saying he had done nothing wrong but a change was needed after the department was plunged into crisis when football and women's basketball players said had been mistreated by their coaches.
- Toledo's Campbell rockets up coaching ranks Updated: Nov-02-15 4:50 pm
TOLEDO, Ohio - Before Toledo coach Matt Campbell meets with the media on Monday, he first faces about 175 Toledo fans, most old enough to be his father or grandfather. And they have questions.