- Antics of Terence Crawford's trainer riles foe's connections Updated: Aug-24-15 6:24 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Dierry Jean couldn't find his passport, so he wasn't able to travel from Canada to appear at Monday's news conference announcing his October fight against unbeaten WBO junior welterweight champion Terence "Bud" Crawford.
- Reid: 'I will do everything I can' to stop Nevada tax repeal Updated: Aug-20-15 8:10 pm
RENO, Nevada - Sen. Harry Reid said he's willing to do everything he can to help Gov. Brian Sandoval's $1.1 billion tax package survive a potential challenge at the ballot, even though he's not actively involved in the fight now.
- Kraft Heinz slashing 2,500 jobs in US, Canada after merger Updated: Aug-12-15 9:08 am
NEW YORK - Kraft Heinz says it is cutting about 2,500 jobs as part of its plan to slash costs after the food companies combined.
- Google to be part of new holding company, 'Alphabet' Updated: Aug-10-15 9:10 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - One of tech's biggest names, Google, is reorganizing under a new moniker - "Alphabet" - in a move underscoring its founders' ambitions to pursue ventures far beyond the company's Internet search core, from self-driving cars to cutting-edge medical research.
- Buffett's company reports 37 percent drop in 2Q earnings Updated: Aug-07-15 8:49 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway reported a 37 percent drop in its second-quarter profit as the paper value of its investments fell and its insurance companies reported an underwriting loss.
- Oreo-maker latest 'Big Food' company targeted for shakeup Updated: Aug-06-15 5:04 pm
NEW YORK - The maker of Oreo cookies may again be the target for a shake-up as "Big Food" companies scramble to transform amid changing tastes.
- Proof of Trump's charity giving elusive Updated: Aug-03-15 1:32 am
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump, widely believed to be the wealthiest American ever to run for president, is nowhere among the ranks of the country's most generous citizens, according to an Associated Press review of his financial records and other government filings.