- Apple's latest innovation ... a big stake for Berkshire Updated: May-16-16 5:06 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Investors might question Warren Buffett's long-standing aversion to tech stocks after his Berkshire Hathaway bought 9.8 million shares of Apple.
- Berkshire Hathaway meeting viewed live 1.8 million times Updated: May-04-16 10:45 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - The first online broadcast of Berkshire Hathaway's annual shareholder meeting was viewed 1.8 million times.
- Buffett praises Fed but warns of unintended consequences Updated: May-02-16 12:53 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Investor Warren Buffett said the Federal Reserve and other policymakers are generally doing a good job, but it's difficult to predict all the effects of interest rates remaining low for this long.
- Correction: Buffett arrives for Berkshire Hathaway meeting Updated: May-02-16 12:38 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - In a story April 30 about Berkshire Hathaway's annual shareholders meeting, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Fabio Rivera is a student at the University of Arkansas. He attends Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas.
- Buffett says election is important but won't damage economy Updated: May-02-16 8:06 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Investor Warren Buffett says choosing the next president will be important for the world, but it won't derail the U.S. economy.
- Berkshire Hathaway event celebrates what makes firm unique Updated: Apr-30-16 10:37 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway's idiosyncrasies were on display this weekend, as tens of thousands of people filled an arena to listen to Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger talk business for several hours Saturday at the conglomerate's annual meeting.