- Keuchel's 17-game home winning streak ends in 6-2 loss Updated: May-03-16 1:05 am
HOUSTON - Dallas Keuchel has been unbeatable at home for over 1 1-2 years. That came to an end Monday night.
- Altuve homers to back Fister in Astros' 2-1 win over A's Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
OAKLAND, California - Doug Fister didn't have much margin for error, not with Houston managing only two hits - none after the third inning.
- Souza homers twice on birthday, Rays rout Yankees 8-1 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:58 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Souza Jr. celebrated his 27th birthday in style. Drew Smyly was the guy getting all the gifts.
- Desmond, Griffin lead Rangers over Astros 7-4 for sweep Updated: Apr-22-16 12:23 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ian Desmond and A.J. Griffin helped the Texas Rangers keep up their strong start.
- Kennedy throws 7 strong innings, Royals beat Astros 6-2 Updated: Apr-15-16 12:12 am
HOUSTON - Ian Kennedy was dominant in his first start with Kansas City.
- Brewers get to wild Astros ace Dallas Keuchel for 3-2 win Updated: Apr-10-16 7:26 pm
MILWAUKEE - Houston Astros ace Dallas Keuchel had control problems in the first inning.
- Brewers get to wild Astros ace Dallas Keuchel for 3-2 win Updated: Apr-10-16 7:00 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jeremy Jeffress had barely finished his follow-through when Preston Tucker sent a hard liner right into his glove for the final out of the game.
- Major leaguers trying to figure out proper slide into 2nd Updated: Apr-09-16 6:01 pm
Something that used to be second nature in baseball - sliding hard into second base to prevent a double play - is deciding games and giving major leaguers fits a week into the season. From the AL to the NL, runners making that 90-foot dash are wondering: What's acceptable anymore?