- Dominant Dallas Keuchel helps Astros climb atop the AL West Updated: Jul-31-15 3:00 pm
HOUSTON - Dallas Keuchel had scarcely more than a five o'clock shadow when he made his major league debut in 2012.
- Astros lose 5-1 to Royals, set to face Angels in key series Updated: Jul-26-15 7:18 pm
- Royals celebrate Cueto deal with 5-1 victory over Astros Updated: Jul-26-15 6:27 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - This was one nice day for Kansas City's rotation.
- Keuchel strikes out career-high 13, Astros blank Rangers Updated: Jul-19-15 6:53 pm
HOUSTON - Houston Astros ace Dallas Keuchel said he didn't appreciate the approach Texas second baseman Rougned Odor took the previous night.
- Trout hits leadoff HR, wins MVP as AL All-Stars top NL 6-3 Updated: Jul-15-15 2:58 am
CINCINNATI - Mike Trout flashed the skill that puts him at the front of baseball's new generation, just moments after four of the all-time greats walked off the field.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Moore, bullpen help Rays beat Astros 4-3 to complete sweep Updated: Jul-12-15 5:13 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Thanks to Matt Moore, the Tampa Bay Rays are upbeat entering the All-Star break.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Ramirez's 2-run HR lifts Red Sox over Astros 5-4 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:56 pm
BOSTON - Hanley Ramirez handed the Boston Red Sox another well-timed win.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.