- Syndergaard, Cespedes hurt in Mets' 4-3 win over Royals Updated: Jun-22-16 10:59 pm
NEW YORK - Even when the Mets win lately, it hurts.
- Bumpy road: Royals drop both games to Mets in Series rematch Updated: Jun-22-16 7:45 pm
NEW YORK - The best thing about Kansas City's road trip was it only lasted two games. Even a visit to the site of last year's championship triumph couldn't help the Royals win away from home.
- Altuve, Gonzalez help Astros past Angels 3-2 Updated: Jun-22-16 7:06 pm
HOUSTON - When the Houston Astros sent Tyler White to the minors on Friday it left utility infielder Marwin Gonzalez as the team's best option at first base.
- Astros can't cash in on opportunities in 4-2 loss to Reds Updated: Jun-18-16 1:16 am
- Springer homer boosts Astros past Cardinals 4-1 Updated: Jun-15-16 11:20 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Houston Astros have found life since moving George Springer to the leadoff spot, and Wednesday night was a perfect example.
- Rays beat Astros 5-0, dropping Keuchel to 3-9 Updated: Jun-12-16 5:41 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Dallas Keuchel had only one bad inning Sunday. Matt Moore had none, and that was the difference in the Tampa Bay Rays' 5-0 win over the Houston Astros.
- Rookie White's Range Rover ends up in CF in hazing incident Updated: Jun-05-16 11:23 am
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Tyler White was the victim of a prank on Saturday that left his Range Rover Evoque on the warning track in center field before the game.
- Greinke strikes out 11 to lead Diamondbacks over Astros 3-0 Updated: Jun-02-16 6:02 pm
HOUSTON - Zack Greinke was so good the first time through the Houston's batting order that Arizona manager Chip Hale didn't want to leave his spot in the dugout for even a second for fear of jinxing a special game.
- AP-TX--Texas Sports Digest 1 pm, TX Updated: May-28-16 2:07 pm
Good afternoon! Here's a look at AP's Texas sports coverage. Questions about coverage plans are welcome and should be directed to the AP Dallas bureau at 972-991-2100, or at 800-442-7189. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. David Warren is on the desk.