- Texas inmate, 67, set for execution in slayings 31 years ago Updated: Jun-03-15 10:11 am
HUNTSVILLE, Texas - A 67-year-old man who was convicted of killing four men more than three decades ago has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to keep him from becoming the oldest Texas prisoner put to death in an execution scheduled for Wednesday evening.
- Justices reverse deportation of man over minor drug crime Updated: Jun-01-15 10:20 am
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court has overturned the deportation of a Tunisian man whose crime was possessing drug paraphernalia.
- Ginsburg urges young women to wage inspiring fights Updated: May-29-15 7:58 pm
BOSTON - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Friday advised young women to fight for things they care about, but to do so in a way that inspires others to join their cause.
- Brunt of Supreme Court tax ruling to fall on Maryland county Updated: May-19-15 5:55 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The brunt of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling striking down a Maryland tax will fall on one county.
- Supreme Court strikes down Maryland tax law Updated: May-18-15 2:20 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court on Monday struck down as unconstitutional a Maryland tax that has the effect of double-taxing income residents earn in other states.