- Power holds off Kanaan to win IndyCar race at Road America Updated: Jun-26-16 5:38 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Healthy again following an early-season illness, Will Power is feeling much better about his chances of contending for another IndyCar championship.
- Will Power takes pole for IndyCar's return to Road America Updated: Jun-25-16 7:14 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - A late tire change during qualifying earned Will Power the pole for the IndyCar Series race at Road America.
- From Le Mans to Road America, a big week for Bourdais Updated: Jun-24-16 6:43 pm
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin - Sebastien Bourdais speaks reverently about the Le Mans 24-hour race in his native France, as if some mythical force has a hand in the competition.
- Munoz earns 1st career IndyCar pole at Texas, Dixon is 2nd Updated: Jun-10-16 8:25 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Carlos Munoz qualified second for the Indianapolis 500 in his IndyCar Series debut. Three years later, he finally has his first pole.
- Power wins at Belle Isle for first victory of season Updated: Jun-05-16 7:53 pm
DETROIT - Will Power was fast enough for a track record during qualifying, though it didn't count because of a penalty.
- Simon Pagenaud wins pole on big day for Penske at Belle Isle Updated: Jun-03-16 6:33 pm
DETROIT - Simon Pagenaud's only poor showing of the season came at the Indianapolis 500.
- IndyCar still working toward solution to stop debris strikes Updated: Jun-03-16 5:32 pm
DETROIT - Tony Kanaan was not injured when struck in the hand by a piece of debris during the Indianapolis 500 and the incident was barely noticed during the historic 100th running of the race.
- The Latest: Day of firsts for Hamilton, Rossi and Truex Updated: May-29-16 10:41 pm
The latest on motorsport's busiest day, with Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix followed by the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 (all times local):