- Carrasco struggles, Astros stop Indians 9-4 Updated: Jul-07-15 12:15 am
CLEVELAND - Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco came within one out of throwing a no-hitter on July 1. His subsequent start didn't go nearly as well.
- Astros All-Star Keuchel stops Indians 9-4 Updated: Jul-07-15 12:03 am
CLEVELAND - Dallas Keuchel was keeping a secret.
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Royals land 4 starters in All-Star Game in Cincinnati Updated: Jul-05-15 8:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The AL champion Kansas City Royals had so many starters voted into the All-Star Game on Sunday that they ran out of seats for all of them.
- Ramirez's 2-run HR lifts Red Sox over Astros 5-4 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:56 pm
BOSTON - Hanley Ramirez handed the Boston Red Sox another well-timed win.
- Pain in the neck: Astros lose 6-1 to Red Sox, streak snapped Updated: Jul-04-15 7:51 pm
BOSTON - Pablo Sandoval made a running catch of a foul pop and began tumbling over the railing into the Houston dugout when pitcher Vincent Velasquez reached out to help brace his fall.
- Tough MLB debut for Noe Ramirez; Astros beat Sox 12-8 in 10 Updated: Jul-04-15 1:17 am
BOSTON - The bullpen door opened and Noe Ramirez jogged into a major league game for first time in his career.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Altuve helps Astros sweep Royals with 6-5 win Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 am
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- Rookie Correa leads Astros over Yankees 3-1 Updated: Jun-28-15 6:09 pm
HOUSTON - Houston rookie Carlos Correa has amassed enough big plays to fill a highlight reel despite being in the majors for less than a month.
- Featherston's single lifts Angels over Astros 2-1 in 13 Updated: Jun-24-15 9:48 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Taylor Featherston's first game-ending hit in the majors came against his hometown team in the heat of a pennant race.
- Tigers' Cabrera overtakes Royals' Hosmer in All-Star vote Updated: Jun-22-15 8:56 pm
NEW YORK - Some later-voting fans aren't on the Kansas City Royals' All-Star bandwagon.
- Rasmus and Springer homer, Astros beat Mariners 6-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:56 pm
SEATTLE - Thanks to some late offense and a strong performance by the bullpen, the Houston Astros headed off to Southern California with momentum for the final leg of their road trip.
- Astros place OF Marisnick on DL with hamstring strain Updated: Jun-19-15 9:17 pm
SEATTLE - The Houston Astros placed outfielder Jake Marisnick on the 15-day disabled list with a left hamstring strain on Friday and activated outfielder Colby Rasmus off the bereavement list.
- Santana helps Astros to 8-4 win and sweep of Rockies Updated: Jun-18-15 8:15 pm
DENVER - Domingo Santana couldn't even feel his feet touch the dirt as he strolled around the bases following his first big league homer.
- Astros 2B Altuve leaves game with tight hamstring Updated: Jun-17-15 9:56 pm
DENVER - Houston Astros second baseman Jose Altuve has left Wednesday's game against Colorado with right hamstring tightness.
- Valbuena homers twice as Astros beat Rockies 8-5 Updated: Jun-16-15 8:00 pm
HOUSTON - All Luis Valbuena does is hit home runs. At least that's what it seems like to his teammates.
- McCullers and 4 Astros relievers combine on 2-hitter Updated: Jun-14-15 7:56 pm
HOUSTON - Lance McCullers wasn't upset that he didn't get a chance to return for the sixth after throwing five hitless innings Sunday.
- Houston's Altuve, Seattle's Trumbo out on Sunday Updated: Jun-14-15 12:56 pm
HOUSTON - Houston All-Star second baseman Jose Altuve was out for the second straight game on Sunday against the Mariners with a hamstring injury and Seattle left fielder Mark Trumbo was scratched with back spasms.
- Houston's Altuve out vs Mariners with hamstring injury Updated: Jun-13-15 2:00 pm
- Astros 2B Jose Altuve injures hamstring against Mariners Updated: Jun-12-15 9:14 pm
HOUSTON - All-Star second baseman Jose Altuve has left the Houston Astros' game against the Seattle Mariners in the first inning with an injured hamstring.
- 20-year-old Astros prospect Carlos Correa making MLB debut Updated: Jun-08-15 7:57 pm
CHICAGO - Carlos Correa was sitting in first class on his flight Monday, next to two people reading the newspaper. They were studying a story about him, in fact, and happened to glance over and recognize the top Houston Astros prospect.