- Vikings snap back after loss, get back atop NFC North Updated: Nov-30-15 8:38 pm
ATLANTA - The Minnesota Vikings made sure one loss didn't lead to another.
- Coach Dan Quinn looking for ways to end Falcons' freefall Updated: Nov-30-15 6:58 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Dan Quinn knows the Atlanta Falcons' playoff hopes are going dim after a 5-0 start.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Patriots-Broncos matchup missing a few stars Updated: Nov-29-15 7:20 pm
The Patriots-Broncos showdown Sunday night is missing some star power.
- Ryan throws 2 more picks, Falcons fall to Vikings 20-10 Updated: Nov-29-15 6:18 pm
ATLANTA - Matt Ryan heard some of the loudest boos of his career after another Falcons loss.
- Vikings-Falcons Inactives Updated: Nov-29-15 12:18 pm
ATLANTA - Veteran kicker Shayne Graham, signed by Atlanta on Thursday, is filling in for Matt Bryant, who will miss the game with a right quadriceps injury. Rookie Tevin Coleman is starting at running back for Devonta Freeman, still recovering from a concussion.
- Falcons' Freeman ruled out against Vikings with concussion Updated: Nov-27-15 2:39 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Running back Devonta Freeman, recovering from a concussion, will not play Sunday in the Atlanta Falcons' game against the Minnesota Vikings.
- Falcons not overly concerned by QB Matt Ryan's recent slump Updated: Nov-25-15 5:34 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Matt Ryan has made some plays he'd like to have back. He's done plenty of good things, as well.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Vinatieri's late 43-yard FG lifts Colts past Falcons, 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:41 am
ATLANTA - Pat McAfee can't believe Adam Vinatieri is still making game-winning kicks.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Vinatieri kicks another winner, Colts beat Falcons 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:26 pm
ATLANTA - The ol' geezers came through for the Indianapolis Colts.
- Falcons' Freeman has concussion, won't return against Colts Updated: Nov-22-15 2:05 pm
- For Falcons star Jones, the only stat that matters is wins Updated: Nov-19-15 7:01 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Julio Jones is on pace for one of the greatest receiving years in NFL history.
- Colts' secondary faces another big test against Falcons Updated: Nov-18-15 6:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts cornerback Vontae Davis doesn't play the numbers game.
- Ryan downplays talk of possible changes on Falcons' offense Updated: Nov-18-15 5:01 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - A bye week gave Falcons coach Dan Quinn a chance to consider tweaks to the team's slumping offense.
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Falcons take first losing streak under Quinn into bye week Updated: Nov-09-15 5:19 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Dan Quinn dismissed Atlanta Falcons players for their bye week on Monday with instructions to rest, heal and come back ready to "let it rip."
- Promoted backup QB Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-09-15 2:51 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula's team had just pulled off a hard-to-come-by victory against a contender and still found himself noncommittal about his starting quarterback for the next game.
- Promoted backup Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-08-15 11:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Blaine Gabbert led the San Francisco 49ers to a rare win, then left Levi's Stadium unsure if he has earned himself another start.
- Jones looking for Atlanta's offense to play mistake-free Updated: Nov-05-15 6:23 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Julio Jones knows he's not going to make a play every time.
- Bucs beat Falcons 23-20 in overtime after blowing big lead Updated: Nov-01-15 7:19 pm
ATLANTA - Tampa Bay did all it could to squander another big lead.