- Democrat Hensley enters Missouri attorney general's race Updated: Jul-31-15 3:51 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Former Cass County prosecutor Teresa Hensley says she's seeking the Democratic nomination for Missouri attorney general, which had briefly become a one-candidate race when Scott Sifton dropped out to seek re-election to the state Senate.
- Sifton drops out of race for Missouri attorney general Updated: Jul-30-15 6:25 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic state Sen. Scott Sifton said Thursday that he's dropping out of next year's race for Missouri attorney general and instead will seek re-election to the Senate.
- Hanaway urges stricter penalty for sale of fetal organs Updated: Jul-28-15 7:32 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Republican candidate for Missouri governor Catherine Hanaway during an anti-abortion rally Tuesday said the penalty for selling aborted fetus remains should be a felony, not a misdemeanor.
- Missouri governor's race no mirror of White House contest Updated: Jul-26-15 12:14 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A well-known and well-funded Democrat, opposite a field loaded with an array of Republican candidates. The contest to become Missouri's next governor may seem similar to the White House race, but experts say important differences will affect it.
- Parson dropping Missouri governor's bid to seek No. 2 post Updated: Jul-25-15 7:37 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's crowded Republican primary for governor shrunk by one Saturday, as state Sen. Mike Parson dropped out and announced that he instead will seek the state's No. 2 post of lieutenant governor.
- GOP attorney Hawley to run for Missouri attorney general Updated: Jul-23-15 7:32 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Republican attorney and University of Missouri School of Law associate professor Josh Hawley announced plans Thursday to run for state attorney general.
- Republican Sen. Dixon enters race for Missouri governor Updated: Jul-20-15 4:55 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - State Sen. Bob Dixon joined four other announced Republican candidates vying for Missouri governor in 2016, touting his Christian faith and conservative views during an announcement Monday on the front porch of his Springfield home.
- Missouri sues federal agency over crop insurance reports Updated: Jul-16-15 5:42 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri is suing the U.S. agriculture secretary for not extending the deadline for some farmers to file reports needed for crop insurance.
- Koster has nearly $4 million for Missouri governor campaign Updated: Jul-15-15 7:26 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Democratic Attorney General Chris Koster has more money for a campaign for Missouri governor than all of his Republican rivals combined, after announcing on Wednesday that he has nearly $4 million in his campaign account.
- Greitens has $1.1M for potential Missouri governor's race Updated: Jul-12-15 1:50 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Former Navy officer Eric Greitens (GRY'-tens) says he has amassed more than $1.1 million as he prepares for a potential run for Missouri governor.