- The Latest: Missouri reacts to gay marriage ruling Updated: Jun-26-15 7:42 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The latest reaction in Missouri to the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to legalize marriages between same-sex couples (all times local):
- Missouri moves swiftly to begin same-sex marriages Updated: Jun-26-15 5:47 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Within hours of the U.S. Supreme Court's landmark decision Friday to legalize gay marriage - upending Missouri's constitutional ban on the practice - same-sex couples in the state applied and were granted marriage licenses.
- Satanic group's suit: Missouri abortion law violates beliefs Updated: Jun-24-15 12:10 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - A group of Satanic worshippers are suing Missouri's governor and attorney general in federal court, alleging that the state's abortion restrictions violate their religious beliefs and should be scrapped.
- Missouri utility regulator leader nears end of term Updated: Jun-08-15 3:05 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The chairman of a Missouri panel that regulates public utilities such as water and electricity will step down.
- Suit questions law allowing search of commercial vehicles Updated: Jun-04-15 3:17 pm
ST. LOUIS - A mid-Missouri rancher and political activist is suing the state for the second time in a week, this time alleging that a law allowing troopers and other officers to pull over and inspect commercial vehicles without cause is unconstitutional.
- Civil rights groups want meeting to address racial profiling Updated: Jun-03-15 12:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - At least eight civil rights advocacy groups have asked to meet with Missouri's attorney general to discuss his office's latest findings that black drivers are 75 percent more likely to be stopped in the state than white drivers.