- Bengals headed to London for first time next season Updated: Nov-25-15 6:14 pm
CINCINNATI - The tiger-striped helmets are headed to London for the first time.
- Bengals' running game hitting the wall too often Updated: Nov-18-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton was the Bengals' leading rusher at halftime, which pretty much summed up the state of Cincinnati's running game.
- Texans' Clowney, Bengals' Andre Smith miss Monday game Updated: Nov-16-15 7:36 pm
- Dalton's hairdo getting looks along with Bengals' record Updated: Nov-12-15 6:01 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton spent most of the 12-minute interview talking about his hair. When it changed. Why it changed. How he gets that shock of red to stand up in front.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Bengals focused more on postseason than perfect record Updated: Nov-09-15 5:07 pm
CINCINNATI - The Bengals spent their Sunday off watching other NFL games on television and enjoying a rare, free weekend. One thing they spent no time on: the standings.
- Bengals TE Eifert emerges, leads NFL in touchdown catches Updated: Nov-06-15 5:52 pm
CINCINNATI - Tight end Tyler Eifert lined up by the sideline - a spot customarily occupied by A.J. Green - and made a move that had the Bengals' Pro Bowl receiver marveling.
- Dalton, Eifert lead Bengals over Browns 31-10 to go 8-0 Updated: Nov-06-15 2:28 am
CINCINNATI - Three touchdown catches on three different routes. Tight end Tyler Eifert got a lot of attention with his latest impressive game.
- Dalton leads way as Bengals beat Browns 31-10, go to 8-0 Updated: Nov-06-15 12:17 am
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton plopped down in the chair and didn't even wait for the first question.
- Bengals LB Burfict injures left knee vs Browns Updated: Nov-05-15 9:31 pm
- Bengals missing LB Maualuga, RT Smith vs depleted Browns Updated: Nov-05-15 7:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Linebacker Rey Maualuga was inactive with an injured right calf Thursday night, and right tackle Andre Smith was out with a concussion for the unbeaten Bengals against the injury-depleted Cleveland Browns.
- Burfict back in middle of Bengals defense, making impact Updated: Nov-03-15 5:18 pm
CINCINNATI - On his first play in more than a year, Vontaze Burfict made the tackle. Did it again on the next play, too.
- Steelers place All-Pro RB Bell on IR Updated: Nov-02-15 5:11 pm
PITTSBURGH - A season-ending injury to Pittsburgh's star running back Le'Veon Bell has thrust DeAngelo Williams into the spotlight again.
- Bengals off to best start after 16-10 win over Steelers Updated: Nov-02-15 2:31 am
PITTSBURGH - Even after Andy Dalton botched a snap and threw two fourth-quarter interceptions, the Bengals kept thinking that all he needed was one last chance to shine.
- Dalton's late TD leads unbeaten Bengals over Steelers 16-10 Updated: Nov-01-15 7:09 pm
PITTSBURGH - Down to a last chance, Andy Dalton showed why these Bengals are the best ever through seven games.
- Steelers crumble in end, lose to unbeaten Bengals 16-10 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:59 pm
PITTSBURGH - Ben Roethlisberger's return wasn't enough to prevent the Bengals from getting off to their best start in franchise history.
- Steelers' Roethlisberger, Bengals' Burfict back for matchup Updated: Nov-01-15 12:01 pm
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger was back in the starting lineup on Sunday after missing four games with a sprained left knee.
- Only 1 player limited as Bengals ready for Pittsburgh Updated: Oct-28-15 5:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Cornerback Leon Hall was limited by a sore back. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth got a customary veteran's day off.