- GOP attorney Hawley to run for Missouri attorney general Updated: Jul-23-15 7:32 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Republican attorney and University of Missouri School of Law associate professor Josh Hawley announced plans Thursday to run for state attorney general.
- Justice Kennedy compares gay marriage uproar to flag burning Updated: Jul-15-15 6:51 pm
SAN DIEGO - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy on Wednesday likened controversy over the court's decision to allow gay marriage to public reaction over the 1989 ruling that said burning an American flag was protected free speech.
- 3 Supreme Court justices maintain substantial stock holdings Updated: Jul-02-15 2:49 pm
WASHINGTON - New personal financial disclosures from the Supreme Court show that Chief Justice John Roberts and two other justices are maintaining significant investments in individual companies' stock.
- Kentucky editorial roundup Updated: Jul-01-15 2:35 pm
Recent editorials from Kentucky newspapers:
- Tennessee editorial roundup Updated: Jul-01-15 2:14 pm
Recent editorials from Tennessee newspapers: