- High court throws out conviction for Facebook threats Updated: Jun-01-15 4:27 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court on Monday threw out the conviction of a Pennsylvania man prosecuted for making threats on Facebook, but dodged the free-speech issues that had made the case intriguing to First Amendment advocates.
- GOP likely to feel the heat if court decision guts Obamacare Updated: May-26-15 3:16 am
WASHINGTON - A Supreme Court ruling due in a few weeks could wipe out health insurance for millions of people covered by President Barack Obama's health care law. But it's Republicans - not White House officials - who have been talking about damage control.
- Brunt of Supreme Court tax ruling to fall on Maryland county Updated: May-19-15 5:55 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - The brunt of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling striking down a Maryland tax will fall on one county.
- Supreme Court strikes down Maryland tax law Updated: May-18-15 2:20 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court on Monday struck down as unconstitutional a Maryland tax that has the effect of double-taxing income residents earn in other states.
- AP-GfK Poll: Doubts on court's fairness in health law case Updated: May-11-15 7:24 am
WASHINGTON - Many people in the United States doubt that the Supreme Court can rule fairly in the latest litigation jeopardizing President Barack Obama's health care law.