- Sanchez struggles in return to rotation, Tigers lose 6-0 Updated: Jun-25-16 9:05 pm
DETROIT - Anibal Sanchez's return to the rotation looked a lot like his starts from before he was demoted.
- Lindor's HRs, Carrasco's shutout help Indians win 8th in row Updated: Jun-25-16 8:38 pm
DETROIT - When Carlos Carrasco shrugged off a rising pitch count and went back to the mound in the ninth inning, teammate Francisco Lindor was impressed.
- After review, Tigers given extra run from Friday's loss Updated: Jun-25-16 4:30 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Tigers have been credited with an extra run from the last play of Friday night's loss to Cleveland, making the final score 7-5 in favor of the Indians.
- Cuthbert's RBI single in 13th lifts Royals past Ti Updated: Jun-19-16 6:54 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - While Cheslor Cuthbert delivered the game-winning hit, Chris Young said pitching six sharp innings on Father's Day was an emotional outing for him.
- Sale wins MLB-best 11th as White Sox beat Tigers, 5-3 Updated: Jun-16-16 12:30 am
CHICAGO - Chris Sale was dominant for much of Wednesday night, though the left-hander believes the key to his success was how he handled the one stretch where he struggled.
- Fulmer wins 5th straight start, leads Tigers over Yankees Updated: Jun-12-16 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - On an Old-Timers' Day at Yankee Stadium filled with Hall of Famers and World Series MVPs, the youngest player on the field by far was the biggest star.
- Donaldson's homer and triple lead Jays past Tigers 7-2 Updated: Jun-08-16 5:23 pm
DETROIT - For the first time since last summer, R.A. Dickey won consecutive starts.
- Verlander's 7 innings lead Tigers to sweep of Whit Updated: Jun-05-16 5:55 pm
DETROIT - Justin Verlander pitched himself out of a third-inning jam Sunday.
- White Sox LF Jason Coats leaves after collision in debut Updated: Jun-04-16 6:53 pm
DETROIT - Chicago White Sox left fielder Jason Coats exited Saturday's game against Detroit after an outfield collision in his major league debut.
- Tigers star Miguel Cabrera leaves game with back injury Updated: Jun-03-16 10:10 pm
DETROIT - Tigers star Miguel Cabrera left Friday night's game against the Chicago White Sox with tightness in his lower back.
- Improved Verlander helps Tigers rebound from rough stretch Updated: May-26-16 4:58 pm
DETROIT - After allowing seven runs to the Cleveland Indians on May 3, Justin Verlander took to Twitter - always a risky move for an athlete, especially one coming off a frustrating performance.