- Bale, Ronaldo ease pressure on Benitez in Madrid win Updated: Nov-29-15 6:19 pm
Real Madrid coach Rafa Benitez got some breathing space Sunday when Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo scored at Eibar to end a two-game losing streak in the Spanish league.
- Bale, Ronaldo score in Madrid's 2-0 win at Eibar Updated: Nov-29-15 5:37 pm
BARCELONA, Spain - Gareth Bale scored his first goal in three months for Real Madrid before Cristiano Ronaldo added a penalty to secure a 2-0 win at Eibar on Sunday and end its two-game losing run in the Spanish league.
- Hazard solving slump mystery key to Chelsea recovering form Updated: Nov-23-15 12:28 pm
LONDON - If one player epitomizes Chelsea's slump it's surely Eden Hazard.
- Stadiums on red alert as football resumes after Paris terror Updated: Nov-19-15 11:31 am
PARIS - Fear and trepidation, rather than excitement and thrills, may grip fans when Europe's domestic soccer leagues resume this weekend in the wake of deadly terror attacks in Paris.
- Portugal gives Ronaldo a rest, calls up newcomers for games Updated: Nov-06-15 8:23 am
LISBON, Portugal - Cristiano Ronaldo is getting a rest from Portugal's national team.
- Real Madrid beats PSG 1-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-03-15 5:49 pm
MADRID - Nacho Fernandez scored from a tight angle two minutes after entering the match to help Real Madrid beat Paris Saint-Germain 1-0 and advance to the knockout stage of the Champions League on Tuesday.
- La Liga goes abroad to try to keep pace with Premier League Updated: Nov-01-15 11:24 pm
MADRID - Spain's main soccer league is fighting back against the commercial domination of England's Premier League and is embarking on an aggressive international drive to introduce its top stars and traditional clubs to a greater audience.