- New Hampshire delegation members to host forum for veterans Updated: Aug-23-15 11:38 am
BERLIN, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's two U.S. senators and a congresswoman are hosting a forum for veterans about the Veterans Choice program and two new veterans' health clinics in the North Country.
- Bath opens center honoring late councilor Ray Burton Updated: Aug-22-15 3:41 pm
BATH, New Hampshire - State and local political leaders and community members celebrated the legacy of a late executive councilor Raymond S. Burton Saturday with the grand opening of a museum in his name.
- Koch group jumps into Senate fight with anti-Strickland ad Updated: Aug-18-15 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - Americans for Prosperity, one of the biggest outside groups backed by billionaire conservative donors Charles and David Koch, this week begins a $1.4 million television advertising campaign against former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland, now a leading Democratic candidate for Senate.
- New Hampshire governor, senator praise heroin initiative Updated: Aug-17-15 3:57 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire politicians were quick to praise a new White House initiative to combat heroin use and trafficking.
- Concord, New Hampshire, wrapping up its 250th celebration Updated: Aug-16-15 9:26 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The city of Concord, New Hampshire, is wrapping up its weeklong 250th anniversary celebration with a parade and a look back in time to when the Concord Coach was hauled by horses.
- Democratic group launches first anti-Ayotte TV ad Updated: Aug-12-15 4:32 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte is the target of a top Democratic super PAC's first television ad of the 2016 cycle.
- Governor seeks review of New Hampshire treatment regulations Updated: Aug-12-15 4:08 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan and state health officials are calling for a review of licensing requirements at substance abuse treatment centers as the demand for treatment increases.
- Senate OKs Lobster Day resolution pushed by Maine senators Updated: Aug-07-15 7:59 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The U.S. Senate has approved a resolution introduced by Maine Sens. Susan Collins and Angus King granting the lobster a national day of celebration.
- Shaheen plans to back Iranian nuclear deal Updated: Aug-06-15 5:19 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Sen. Jeanne Shaheen says she will support the Iranian nuclear deal negotiated by President Barack Obama's administration when it comes to the Senate floor.
- Correction: Heroin Abuse story Updated: Aug-04-15 1:41 pm
LACONIA, New Hampshire - In a story Aug. 3 about efforts to combat the heroin abuse problem in New Hampshire, a quote provided by U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte's office misstated the status of a budget amendment that provided funding to address heroin and prescription drug abuse. The amendment was passed by the Senate Budget Committee, not the full Senate.