- Political opposition groups gain money for 2016 race Updated: Jun-29-15 5:15 pm
WASHINGTON - It was the perfect loop: The Republican opposition research group America Rising finds footage of Democratic Senate candidate Bruce Braley in agriculture-loving Iowa, seeming to put down the intelligence of farmers. That footage becomes part of a 30-second TV ad, by the super PAC American Crossroads, boosting the Republican candidate, Joni Ernst.
- GOP Sen. Kelly Ayotte to kick off re-election campaign Updated: Jun-28-15 11:14 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte is officially kicking off her re-election campaign this week.
- Some in GOP fed up with Maine's bombastic governor Updated: Jun-27-15 5:07 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - Republican Gov. Paul LePage's bombastic leadership style long ago alienated Democrats. Now even some in his own party are fed up, saying his high-profile antics have squandered his political capital.
- New Hampshire subsidy recipients relieved about court ruling Updated: Jun-25-15 3:01 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Diane Munroe was on her way to a doctor's appointment Thursday when she heard the welcome news that she'll be able to keep her health insurance.
- Ayotte backs bill to eliminate information services agency Updated: Jun-23-15 4:34 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte is joining with three fellow Republicans to introduce legislation to eliminate what they view as an outdated and duplicative government agency.
- Shaheen calls for continuation of export bank Updated: Jun-21-15 11:32 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is continuing to make the case around New Hampshire for the reauthorization of the Export-Import Bank.
- McConnell promises Senate vote on late-term abortion bill Updated: Jun-19-15 5:54 pm
WASHINGTON - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell promised Friday that his chamber will vote on legislation banning most late-term abortions, setting the stage for a showdown over a top conservative priority that his party will likely lose.
- New Hampshire getting nearly $266K in energy funds Updated: Jun-05-15 10:51 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire is getting more money to help low-income families and seniors with home heating and cooling costs.