- 1st bank opening in New Hampshire in 7 years Updated: Jul-31-15 4:06 am
BEDFORD, New Hampshire - A new bank has opened in New Hampshire, the first one in seven years.
- Gov. Baker to lobby for Massachusetts military Updated: Jul-28-15 2:20 am
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker is headed to Washington to make the case for the state's six military installations.
- New England senators want a National Lobster Day this year Updated: Jul-27-15 5:47 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - A group of U.S. senators from New England say the lobster's role in the region's heritage and economy are important enough to justify a national day of celebration.
- Poll: Guinta's support plummets amid financing scandal Updated: Jul-23-15 11:05 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Support for U.S. Rep Frank Guinta is eroding according to a new poll that showed that more than 40 percent think he should resign amid his campaign finance troubles and only 5 percent say they would back his re-election bid next year.
- Dems, GOP senators push cyber bill for Homeland after breach Updated: Jul-22-15 1:48 pm
WASHINGTON - A bipartisan group of senators is pushing to strengthen the authority of the Homeland Security Department to thwart cyberattacks on government networks and websites after a massive government data breach.
- Shaheen, Ayotte applaud passage of education bill Updated: Jul-17-15 3:43 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire senators Jeanne Shaheen and Kelly Ayotte are supporting a rewrite of the education law known as No Child Left Behind that aims to give power back to the states.
- New Hampshire senators disagree on Iran nuclear deal Updated: Jul-14-15 2:05 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say they will thoroughly review the landmark deal meant to curb Iran's nuclear program, but their initial impressions diverge from there.
- Congresswomen ask US government to probe Saudi Arabia death Updated: Jul-10-15 3:38 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire congressional delegation members are urging the U.S. State Department to investigate the death of an American in Saudi Arabia.
- Ayotte taking part in national forum on family caregiving Updated: Jul-08-15 5:04 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire is taking part in a national forum on family caregiving in Washington.
- Hassan to participate in July Fourth celebrations statewide Updated: Jul-04-15 8:47 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - While the July 4 weekend means vacation for most New Hampshire residents, the same can't be said for politicians.