- Hassan vetoes bill to remove concealed carry gun license Updated: May-27-16 4:38 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan has vetoed a bill to remove the licensing requirement for carrying concealed guns as expected.
- Elizabeth Warren to speak at New Hampshire Dem convention Updated: May-24-16 11:10 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts is going to be the keynote speaker at the 2016 New Hampshire Democratic Party state convention next month.
- Politicians help launch mental health awareness campaign Updated: May-23-16 12:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officials are joining Michelle Obama, Richard Gere and Prince Harry in encouraging residents to care for their mental health and learn the signs of emotional distress.
- Center named for fallen officer to re-open with renovations Updated: May-22-16 12:44 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A community center honoring a New Hampshire police officer who died in the line of duty is re-opening after a major renovation project.
- Koch group puts another $2.2 million into Ohio's Senate race Updated: May-17-16 8:38 am
WASHINGTON - Political groups backed by billionaires Charles and David Koch are spending $7.7 million on television and online advertising in the Ohio Senate race - part of a broader plan to focus on the Republican-led Senate instead of the presidential race.
- Hassan hits Washington 'dysfunction,' outlines Senate goals Updated: May-11-16 1:31 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan said Wednesday that combating climate change, supporting women's reproductive rights and making college more affordable will be some of her top priorities if elected to the U.S. Senate.
- Ayotte's Senate rival trying to hang Trump around her neck Updated: May-07-16 2:56 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte casts herself as independent, focused on New Hampshire over party politics in her re-election bid. But now she's trying to fight off a different label, one that Democrats will assign her at every turn: Loyal ally of Donald Trump.
- Students can meet with reps of military academies Updated: May-06-16 11:11 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire students interested in attending any of the country's military service academies can attend the New Hampshire Military Service Academy Day on Saturday.
- Senate Dems field large roster of women in the Year of Trump Updated: May-05-16 11:55 am
WASHINGTON - If 2016 has been the Year of Trump in politics, it may also end up being a new Year of the Woman, if Democrats get their way. And that won't be a coincidence.
- Proposed coin would honor space-shuttle teacher McAuliffe Updated: May-03-16 12:27 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators have introduced a bill for the creation of a coin in recognition of the 30th anniversary of the space shuttle Challenger disaster and honoring Christa McAuliffe, who was picked to be the first teacher in space.