- 49ers without TE Vernon Davis, LB Ahmad Brooks at Giants Updated: Oct-11-15 7:53 pm
Vernon Davis was inactive for the struggling San Francisco 49ers for the second game in a row Sunday night because of a knee injury, even though he practiced a bit throughout the week and both he and coach Jim Tomsula seemed to indicate the player might return.
- Brees struggles with turnovers, Eagles rip Saints 39-17 Updated: Oct-11-15 6:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Drew Brees let a game stuffed with turnovers and shaky line protection finally get the best of him with New Orleans trailing in the second half.
- Bradford, Cox lead Eagles to 39-17 win over Saints Updated: Oct-11-15 5:38 pm
PHILADELPHIA - All those playmakers Chip Kelly acquired made plays in the same game.
- Saints' top draft choice Peat in line for first start Updated: Oct-09-15 6:02 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - New Orleans Saints left tackle Terron Armstead has been ruled out for Sunday's game at Philadelphia, opening the way for the club's top draft pick, Andrus Peat, to make his first NFL start.
- Saints rookie LB Kikaha riding wave of early success Updated: Oct-08-15 7:21 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints rookie linebacker Hau'oli Kikaha's inexperience may have been most obvious after his third sack of the season, when he tried to pay homage to his upbringing in Hawaii with a celebration meant to look like a surfer catching a wave.
- Struggling Saints gaining hope from return of key veterans Updated: Oct-07-15 7:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees made an unusual request on Wednesday, asking Saints coaches and trainers to leave his name off of the club's first required injury report of Week 5.
- Victory gives Saints hope, though flaws remain exposed Updated: Oct-05-15 7:24 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints feel a lot better about themselves after securing their first victory of this season, but they know they still face an uphill battle to climb into playoff contention.
- Saints' Murphy eager to build maiden TD vs. Cowboys Updated: Oct-01-15 8:50 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints punt and kick return specialist Marcus Murphy had done his research, and wasn't about to fall victim to self-doubt after dropping to the seventh round last spring in the NFL draft.
- McCown primed for 'chance to shine' if Brees can't play Updated: Sep-24-15 8:35 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Playing light-heartedly off his recent national television commercial, Saints backup quarterback Luke McCown says he's prepared for his "chance to shine" if starter Drew Brees cannot play at Carolina on Sunday.
- Saints QB Brees confident he'll be able to play vs. Panthers Updated: Sep-23-15 9:43 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Saints quarterback Drew Brees took the field wearing his usual red No. 9 practice jersey with shoulder pads on underneath.