- Raiders suddenly struggling to stop the run Updated: Nov-19-15 6:15 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. has no shortage of reasons why the Oakland Raiders have gone from owning one of the best run defenses to one of the worst.
- Raiders move on after suspension of Aldon Smith Updated: Nov-18-15 6:09 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Ever since Aldon Smith signed with the Oakland Raiders just before the start of the season, the prospect of a league-imposed suspension was a cloud over him.
- Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith suspended a year Updated: Nov-17-15 11:42 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders linebacker Aldon Smith was suspended Tuesday by the NFL for one calendar year because of violations of the league's substance-abuse policy.
- NFL Longest Suspensions Updated: Nov-17-15 9:36 pm
The NFL's longest suspensions:
- Veteran Williams keeping Steelers running game moving Updated: Nov-10-15 3:37 pm
PITTSBURGH - DeAngelo Williams welcomes the criticism. The Pittsburgh Steelers running back feeds off it.
- Jones ready for another go-round starting for Steelers Updated: Nov-09-15 3:05 pm
PITTSBURGH - Landry Jones has the closer role down pat. The Pittsburgh Steelers backup quarterback has done the best work of his brief NFL career in relief, throwing a pair of touchdowns to spark a victory over Arizona last month and coming off the bench late Sunday to lead a game-winning drive in the final seconds against Oakland.
- Roethlisberger hurt, Brown shines as Steelers escape Raiders Updated: Nov-09-15 2:33 am
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers injury list has grown so long this season, guard Ramon Foster joked the football gods must be ticked at his team.
- Steelers beat Raiders 38-35 but lose Roethlisberger Updated: Nov-08-15 6:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers keep insisting they can absorb the endless string of injuries to their most vital parts, that they have the depth necessary to push for a playoff spot no matter who is - or isn't - in the lineup.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):