- Renewal of Miami-Florida State rivalry marks Week 6 in ACC Updated: Oct-08-15 4:01 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference for Week 6:
- ACC's medical observers another set of eyes to spot injury Updated: Oct-07-15 2:41 pm
When the Atlantic Coast Conference announced a new policy requiring medical observers at every game this season, Syracuse's Brad Pike was hesitant, unsure how it would work.
- BC, Duke meet in matchup of 2 of nation's top defenses Updated: Oct-02-15 12:15 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - When Boston College visits Duke on Saturday, yards and points probably will be at a premium.
- Duke dismisses cornerback Douglas for violating team policy Updated: Sep-27-15 6:42 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke has dismissed cornerback T.J. Douglas from the football team for a violation of undisclosed team policy.
- Duke's Jela Duncan expected to play against No. 20 Ga Tech Updated: Sep-24-15 1:05 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke expects to have injured running back Jela Duncan back this week.
- Improved Duke run D preps for test from No. 20 Georgia Tech Updated: Sep-22-15 2:13 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Stopping No. 20 Georgia Tech means finding a way to at least slow down the Yellow Jackets' ground game.
- Duke falls to No. 23 Northwestern, 19-10 Updated: Sep-19-15 5:32 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke kept making mistakes, and No. 23 Northwestern kept making the Blue Devils pay for them.
- Long lifts No. 23 Northwestern past Duke, 19-10 Updated: Sep-19-15 5:21 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Warren Long touched the ball three times for No. 23 Northwestern - and wound up making two critical plays.
- Duke offense prepares for challenge from No. 23 Northwestern Updated: Sep-15-15 2:35 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke is letting its play on the field do the talking against No. 23 Northwestern - preferably in the end zone.
- ACC has uncertain identity after stumbles in marquee games Updated: Sep-09-15 4:26 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Atlantic Coast Conference has an uncertain identity, and it's going to be difficult to learn much about the league's strength early this season.