- Revolution ties with Timber 1-1 on late own goal Updated: Apr-27-16 9:49 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Portland's own goal in the 89th minute gave the New England Revolution a 1-1 draw with the Timbers on Wednesday night.
- Garber criticizes Arena for comments on de Jong tackle Updated: Apr-21-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber criticized Galaxy coach Bruce Arena for alleging the league and media caused "hysteria" over a tackle by Los Angeles midfielder Nigel de Jong that injured Portland attacker Darlington Nagbe.
- Fanendo Adi scores twice, Timbers beat Earthquakes 3-1 Updated: Apr-17-16 2:11 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Fanendo Adi scored two second-half goals in the Portland Timbers' 3-1 victory over the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday night.
- LA Galaxy's Nigel de Jong suspended for 3 games Updated: Apr-15-16 7:28 pm
CARSON, California - LA Galaxy midfielder Nigel de Jong was suspended Friday for three games and fined for a rough tackle that left Portland Timbers midfielder Darlington Nagbe with a sprained left ankle.
- FC Dallas scores 3 in first 29 minutes, beats Timbers 3-1 Updated: Apr-14-16 1:40 am
- Nagbe has sprained ankle from de Jong, return uncertain Updated: Apr-12-16 5:46 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Timbers midfielder Darlington Nagbe has a sprained left ankle and won't play in Portland's game against Dallas Wednesday night, becoming the latest player to miss time because of a Nigel de Jong challenge.
- Timbers await word on the severity of Nagbe's injury Updated: Apr-11-16 7:48 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Timbers were awaiting test results on Darlington Nagbe's left ankle following a scary injury Sunday night against the Los Angeles Galaxy.
- Nat Borchers' own goal helps Galaxy avoid rare home loss Updated: Apr-10-16 11:52 pm
CARSON, California - Fanendo Adi opened the scoring for Portland in the 52nd minute, and Nat Borchers' own goal in the 84th helped the Los Angeles Galaxy tie the Timbers 1-1 on Sunday night.