- Congressional panel releases critical Cover Oregon report Updated: May-25-16 5:27 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Republicans on a U.S. House committee have found former Gov. John Kitzhaber and a federal agency mishandled the creation of Oregon's health insurance enrollment website, with the Democratic governor's political advisers making decisions based on his re-election campaign.
- Oregon Democrats give Sanders primary victory over Clinton Updated: May-18-16 4:22 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - While some progressive voters may have felt torn between Bernie Sanders' idealism and the pragmatism of front-runner Hillary Clinton, when it was all over Oregon Democrats went with the senator from Vermont.
- Avakian wins Democratic nod to run for secretary of state Updated: May-18-16 3:29 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oregon voters on Tuesday gave state Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian the Democratic nod to square off against former GOP gubernatorial candidate Dennis Richardson for secretary of state - the second-most powerful position behind the governor - in November.
- Avakian wins Democratic primary for secretary of state Updated: May-18-16 2:22 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Latest on Oregon's primary election (all times local):
- Election guide: Candidates and issues in Oregon's primary Updated: May-17-16 3:41 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The presidential race generated a lot of enthusiasm among Oregonians, with about 160,000 adding their names to the rolls of the two major parties this year - but mostly Democrats.
- Michael Bloomberg drops big donation to Oregon candidate Updated: May-09-16 10:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has dropped $250,000 into state Rep. Val Hoyle's campaign for Oregon secretary of state, raising the stakes in what's considered the hottest statewide race in Oregon's May 17 primary.
- Oregon governor expected to win primary; GOP field mixed Updated: May-07-16 1:14 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. Kate Brown, a Democrat who inherited the governorship after her predecessor quit amid a federal investigation, appears to be so confident that she'll win the May 17 primary that she has barely campaigned.
- 5 prominent politicians compete for secretary of state job Updated: Apr-30-16 3:47 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - In a solidly blue state that hasn't elected a Republican to a statewide office since 2002, the only major partisan race this year that doesn't have political observers yawning is for Oregon secretary of state.
- The Latest: 5 politicians compete for secretary of state job Updated: Apr-30-16 2:32 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Latest on the race for Oregon secretary of state (all times local):