- Construction plan pays for school earthquake improvements Updated: Jul-04-15 12:23 am
SALEM, Oregon - Schools would have access to millions of dollars for earthquake-safety improvements, but the state Capitol would remain vulnerable under a $1.2 billion plan for statewide construction projects that advanced Friday.
- Brown signs last of 3 ethics-related bills Updated: Jul-01-15 10:32 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. Kate Brown has signed the last of three ethics-related bills she requested after Gov. John Kitzhaber resigned amid an influence-peddling scandal.
- Sid Leiken to run for secretary of state instead of governor Updated: Jun-30-15 3:31 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Sid Leiken won't run for governor next year after all.
- Report: Kitzhaber email leaker not told to delete records Updated: Jun-16-15 7:51 pm
SALEM, Oregon - An Oregon Department of Justice report says the state's former top bureaucrat, Michael Jordan, never asked a state technology manager to delete messages in former Gov. John Kitzhaber's email account.
- Oregon governor signs bill demanding public records audit Updated: Jun-15-15 7:34 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. Kate Brown has signed a bill directing the secretary of state to review Oregon's public records law and recommend improvements.