- Arizona's Scooby Wright out several weeks with foot injury Updated: Sep-28-15 5:33 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona All-American linebacker Scooby Wright is out again after spraining his right foot against UCLA on Saturday, his first game back after suffering a left knee injury.
- Double desert debacles hit Arizona's big football programs Updated: Sep-27-15 4:25 pm
Call it the double desert disappointments. Maybe dueling desert debacles.
- Pac-12 after dark horrors for No. 13 Oregon, No. 16 Arizona Updated: Sep-27-15 2:08 am
Pac-12 after dark was a horror show for No. 13 Oregon and No. 16 Arizona as No.18 Utah and No. 9 UCLA turned the only games matching ranked teams on Saturday into routs.
- No. 16 Arizona falls 56-30 to No. 9 UCLA to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:55 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona had another huge day on the ground, powering its way to 353 yards against a UCLA defense not known for giving up that many.
- No. 9 UCLA routs No. 16 Arizona 56-30 to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:44 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The grumbling started when UCLA struggled to get past Brigham Young. It grew louder after star linebacker Myles Jack went out for the season with a knee injury.
- No. 20 Arizona sets records for offense in 77-13 rout of NAU Updated: Sep-20-15 3:36 am
TUCSON, Arizona - For a little more than a quarter of the game, No. 20 Arizona was having all sorts of trouble with Northern Arizona.
- How much time is left for Frank Beamer at Virginia Tech? Updated: Sep-16-15 1:33 pm
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Beamer Way runs right next to Lane Stadium. Virginia Tech's new indoor practice facility has been unofficially dubbed the Beamer Barn. The Hokies play Beamer Ball.
- Nevada coach fined $10K for 2 unsportsmanlike penalties Updated: Sep-15-15 9:52 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada coach Brian Polian was fined $10,000 by his own school Tuesday after he was called for two unsportsmanlike conduct penalties during Saturday's 44-20 loss to Arizona.
- Nevada coach fined $10K for 2 unsportsmanlike penalties Updated: Sep-15-15 9:18 pm
RENO, Nevada - The University of Nevada has fined football coach Brian Polian (POH'-lee-uhn) $10,000 after he twice was called unsportsmanlike penalties during Saturday's 44-20 loss to Arizona.
- Wilson leads No. 22 Arizona to a 44-20 win over Nevada Updated: Sep-13-15 12:27 am
RENO, Nevada - Fabulous as freshmen, Arizona quarterback Anu Solomon and running back Nick Wilson are picking up where they left off last season.
- Spread helps boost college football rushing numbers Updated: Sep-10-15 12:30 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez joked that he had just two runs in the playbook when he implemented his now-famous spread offense at Glenville State in the 1990s.