- Injuries to star players piling up in Pac-12 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
PHOENIX - Not long after his team's loss to its biggest rival, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez got a little emotional while talking about the Wildcats' litany of injuries this season.
- Syracuse fires coach Scott Shafer after 8th straight loss Updated: Nov-23-15 1:01 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse became the latest school to join in the search for a new coach when Scott Shafer was fired on Monday, two days after the team's eighth straight loss.
- Nine-game conference schedule dents Pac-12's playoff chances Updated: Nov-18-15 4:23 pm
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 considers itself the toughest conference in college football, a league that offers few easy games during its nine-game schedule.
- Arizona stuns No. 10 Utah 37-30 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-15-15 2:54 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Backup quarterback Jerrard Randall completed one pass Saturday night.
- Arizona's defense continues spiral with 38-30 loss to USC Updated: Nov-08-15 3:13 am
LOS ANGELES - If Arizona could harness the fire that coach Rich Rodriguez showed leaving his press conference, launching another bitter broadside against the string of late-night games his team has played this season, it would easily become bowl eligible.
- USC Trojans rally past Arizona 38-30 for 3rd straight win Updated: Nov-08-15 2:54 am
LOS ANGELES - JuJu Smith-Schuster had a plate and a screw surgically installed in the palm of his broken right hand only five days earlier, so Southern California's star receiver had to make eight catches for 138 yards using "all fingers," he said with a grin.
- Who's next at Virginia Tech? Possible successors for Beamer Updated: Nov-02-15 4:26 am
The cliche goes that you don't want to be the guy who follows the coaching legend.
- Browning has 5 total TDs as Washington routs Arizona 49-3 Updated: Nov-01-15 2:13 am
SEATTLE - The entire week the message from Chris Petersen to his Washington team was to understand the urgency surrounding where they stood with five games remaining.