- ON FOOTBALL: Forget winners, losers; think NFL draft trends Updated: May-01-16 3:45 pm
Figuring out who won or lost in an NFL draft takes years, not hours. Finding trends is a whole lot easier.
- Raiders trade up to select QB Connor Cook in 4th round Updated: Apr-30-16 8:43 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland general manager Reggie McKenzie was schooled in the draft by Ron Wolf during his long tenure in the front office in Green Bay.
- Cowboys looking more to future in draft even after 4-12 year Updated: Apr-30-16 8:35 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys finally took a glimpse at a future without Tony Romo while taking a Baylor basketball star who hasn't played football since he was 13.
- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in 4th round of NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - Connor Cook is the winningest quarterback in Michigan State history. Andrew Billings is coming off a dominant season on Baylor's defensive line.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys have ruled out re-signing Greg Hardy Updated: Apr-30-16 1:37 am
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy won't return for a second season with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Column: Let's get rid of 'war rooms,' other ludicrous terms Updated: Apr-29-16 9:08 pm
Ahhh, we're once again at that time of the year when self-important men who've never served in the military gather to divvy up a group of younger men who happen to be very good at the game of football.
- Romo's fantasy company fighting with NFL in court again Updated: Apr-27-16 9:00 pm
DALLAS - A fantasy football company partly owned by Dallas quarterback Tony Romo is fighting the NFL in court again, this time claiming the league is interfering with a second attempt to hold a fan-centric convention by asking sponsors not to participate.
- Column: Can Vegas win a longshot bet on the Raiders? Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - This is a town built on taking money from people, not giving it to them.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys likely staying at 4, but QB/RB unlikely Updated: Apr-25-16 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones says he's inclined to stay at No. 4 with the Dallas Cowboys going into the NFL draft with their highest pick in 25 years.