- ICYMI in NFL's Week 12: Gronk injured; Pats lose to Broncos Updated: Nov-30-15 2:16 am
There was Rob Gronkowski, the NFL's best tight end and Tom Brady's only real receiving threat remaining, getting carted to the locker room, shortly after he writhed on the snow-covered turf, his right leg in pain.
- Romo out for year after 2nd collarbone injury of season Updated: Nov-27-15 2:44 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo knew he was risking another left collarbone injury by coming back eight weeks after breaking it.
- LB Kuechly has brought 'demolition mentality' to Panthers' D Updated: Nov-27-15 12:30 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton insists that beyond that All-American look and nice guy persona, Carolina Panthers teammate Luke Kuechly has a "dark side."
- Perfect Panthers 11-0, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss Updated: Nov-27-15 2:13 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - While Cam Newton was doing the twist for the undefeated Panthers, Tony Romo and the Cowboys were in no mood to dance.
- Romo knocked out vs Carolina with another collarbone injury Updated: Nov-26-15 9:35 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo remained on his back after being sacked, almost motionless for a short time while looking up at the stadium's closed roof above him.
- Panthers still perfect, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss Updated: Nov-26-15 9:26 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cam Newton sprinted to a corner of the $1.2 billion showplace of the Dallas Cowboys, pointing a camera at celebrating Carolina fans while gesturing to them with a wide smile.
- Texans mark Thanksgiving Day in big, small ways Updated: Nov-26-15 6:47 pm
Texans renewed their Thanksgiving Day traditions on Thursday and served feasts to those who might otherwise have gone hungry.
- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- A quick look at NFL unbeatens Panthers, Patriots in Week 12 Updated: Nov-25-15 12:22 pm
A quick look at the NFL's two unbeaten teams heading into Week 12:
- Panthers take perfect record to Big D Updated: Nov-25-15 11:41 am
So Tony Romo is back and all is right in Dallas.
- McFadden resembling Murray while carrying load for Cowboys Updated: Nov-24-15 6:31 pm
IRVING, Texas - Darren McFadden is coming off the heaviest five-game workload of his injury-marred career and facing a short Thanksgiving week in his first season with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- A Romo revival for Cowboys - they beat Miami 24-14 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:43 am
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Now that Tony Romo has shaken off the rust, he's ready to take on unbeaten Carolina.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Romo returns from layoff to help Dallas beat Miami 24-14 Updated: Nov-22-15 8:07 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Tony Romo scrambled in the back of the end zone before improvising to throw his first pass in two months - left-handed for a short gain.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- As expected, Romo in starting lineup for Cowboys at Dolphins Updated: Nov-22-15 12:21 pm
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Tony Romo is in the starting lineup as expected for the Dallas Cowboys against Miami on Sunday, his first game since Sept. 20.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Cowboys welcome back Romo, still seeking better run game Updated: Nov-19-15 4:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys should have quarterback Tony Romo back on Sunday in Miami as they try to end a seven-game slide.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Texans add Weeden with Hoyer questionable with concussion Updated: Nov-19-15 12:10 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have claimed quarterback Brandon Weeden off waivers with Brian Hoyer questionable for Sunday's game against the New York Jets because of a concussion.
- Dolphins coach Dan Campbell is former Cowboys fan and player Updated: Nov-18-15 5:40 pm
- Cowboys waive QB Brandon Weeden with Romo return imminent Updated: Nov-17-15 5:15 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys waived quarterback Brandon Weeden on Tuesday with the possibility of Tony Romo's return this weekend after missing seven games with a broken collarbone.
- Romo returns, but Cowboys' issues run deeper in 7-game skid Updated: Nov-16-15 7:49 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo is eligible to play again for Dallas.