- NL's Harper youngest unanimous MVP; Donaldson earns AL honor Updated: Nov-19-15 8:56 pm
NEW YORK - Bryce Harper began this season with one personal goal - and it had nothing to do with homers, RBIs or awards.
- Baseball writers announce finalists for major awards Updated: Nov-10-15 9:27 pm
NEW YORK - Washington Nationals slugger Bryce Harper is one of three finalists for the NL MVP award from teams that failed to make the playoffs.
- Brett still a big part of Royals' championship celebration Updated: Nov-04-15 1:44 pm
George Brett had one more mighty moment in baseball's postseason center stage.
- Packed Postseason: Utley, Bautista, Schwarber and Royal way Updated: Nov-02-15 6:40 pm
NEW YORK - Hours after the final out, there was only one job left to do at empty Citi Field.
- Royals reveling in first World Series title since 1985 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:55 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The jersey that Eric Hosmer wore in the decisive game of the World Series is headed to the Hall of Fame. So is the glove Salvador Perez used, the spikes Lorenzo Cain laced up and the bat that third baseman Mike Moustakas took to the plate.
- Collins' lament: 'I let my heart get in the way of my gut' Updated: Nov-02-15 5:09 am
NEW YORK - Terry Collins knew what he wanted to do. And he didn't do it.
- Royals win World Series, rally late and beat Mets 7-2 in 12 Updated: Nov-02-15 4:39 am
NEW YORK - They worked all season to take one more step in the World Series.
- The Latest: Harvey can't contain Royals; Game 5 in extras Updated: Nov-01-15 11:41 pm
- Royals survive Rios' gaffe, top Mets 5-3 for 3-1 Series lead Updated: Nov-01-15 12:38 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rios' math mistake didn't add up to a World Series loss for Kansas City.
- Citi Field set for its World Series moment, Mets host Royals Updated: Oct-29-15 6:24 pm
NEW YORK - A few hundred feet from Citi Field, in a vast parking lot, there is a bronze marker commemorating the location of the pitcher's rubber at Shea Stadium, the same spot where Jesse Orosco joyously flung his glove into the air after the final out of the Mets' amazing 1986 World Series comeback.