- Eventful Copa America puts an end to Chilean suffering Updated: Jul-05-15 10:50 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - The Copa America ended with Chile celebrating a long-awaited triumph and Argentina left wondering how much longer its title drought will last.
- Jara being investigated for provoking Cavani at Copa America Updated: Jun-25-15 2:48 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - South American football officials will look into the actions of Chile defender Gonzalo Jara, who was caught on video poking Edinson Cavani's behind to provoke a red card in the Copa America quarterfinals.
- Host Chile beats Uruguay to reach Copa America semifinals Updated: Jun-25-15 1:33 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - Chile's hopes of winning its home Copa America sharply improved with a 1-0 win over defending champion Uruguay on Wednesday.
- Messi vs. James again - now in Copa America quarterfinals Updated: Jun-22-15 2:36 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi and James Rodriguez are about to meet again. They've left their clubs behind - Barcelona and Real Madrid - and this time Messi is wearing Argentina's blue and white and Rodriguez the red, blue and yellow of Colombia.
- Aguero gives Argentina 1-0 win over Uruguay in Copa America Updated: Jun-16-15 11:30 pm
LA SERENA, Chile - Sergio Aguero scored early in the second half to give Argentina an important 1-0 win over defending champion Uruguay in the Copa America on Tuesday, moving the title-favorites into strong position to advance past the group stage of the South American tournament.
- Uruguay defeats Jamaica 1-0 on Cristian Rodriguez goal Updated: Jun-13-15 7:32 pm
ANTOFAGASTA, Chile - Defending champion Uruguay defeated Jamaica 1-0 in their Copa America opener on Saturday.
- Messi, Neymar try not to be upstaged at Copa America Updated: Jun-10-15 9:53 am
- Champions League highlights importance of Europe to FIFA Updated: Jun-07-15 2:18 pm
BERLIN - As the powerbrokers of European soccer celebrated their championship weekend and some jokingly congratulated themselves for staying out of jail, many said that the next FIFA president needs to do a better job of listening to the continent that pays most of the bills.