- Drug exec takes the Fifth on Capitol Hill, angers lawmakers Updated: Feb-04-16 4:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Infuriating members of Congress, a smirking Martin Shkreli took the Fifth at a Capitol Hill hearing Thursday when asked about his jacking up of drug prices, then promptly went on Twitter and insulted his questioners as "imbeciles."
- Cummings won't run for Senate, will seek House re-election Updated: Feb-02-16 11:18 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - U.S. Rep. Elijah Cummings said Tuesday he won't run for Senate and will seek re-election to a 12th term in the House.
- Cummings won't run for Senate, will seek House re-election Updated: Feb-02-16 11:01 am
BALTIMORE - U.S. Rep. Elijah Cummings says he won't run for Senate, but will seek re-election to his House seat.
- Clinton's response to Sanders has some Democrats worried Updated: Jan-22-16 4:17 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton has questioned Bernie Sanders' electability. She's criticized his plans for health care, foreign policy and Wall Street. And she's tagged him with flip-flopping on gun control.
- Price-hiking pharma exec Martin Shkreli gets House subpoena Updated: Jan-20-16 6:00 pm
WASHINGTON - House lawmakers have issued a subpoena to compel former Turing Pharmaceuticals CEO Martin Shkreli, reviled for price-gouging, to appear at a congressional hearing next Tuesday.