- Tony Kanaan fastest in final practice for 100th Indy 500 Updated: May-27-16 1:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Tony Kanaan was so frustrated during qualifying that he was simply relieved once it was over.
- Indy 500 winners determine best drivers, greatest races Updated: May-27-16 10:52 am
INDIANAPOLIS - In the lead-up to the 100th running of the "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing," The Associated Press interviewed the 27 living race winners on topics ranging from the greatest driver to most memorable moment.
- Indy 500 champions choose the greatest rivalries of the race Updated: May-25-16 4:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Mario Andretti silently stewed as Bobby Unser celebrated winning the 1981 Indianapolis 500.
- Highlights from the 99th running of the Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-25-16 10:01 am
RACE: 99th Indianapolis 500
- Highlights from the 96th running of the Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-22-16 10:01 am
RACE: 96th Indianapolis 500
- Highlights from the 92nd running of the Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-18-16 2:01 pm
RACE: 92nd Indianapolis 500
- Throwback cars giving 100th Indianapolis 500 retro look Updated: May-16-16 5:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis 500 fans might feel like they're traveling through a time warp this month.
- Pagenaud expands IndyCar lead with 3rd straight victory Updated: May-14-16 7:40 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud turned up the heat in Indianapolis' record-breaking cold Saturday.
- Pagenaud adds another pole win to dominant start at Indy GP Updated: May-13-16 9:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud keeps finding ways to stay ahead of the IndyCar pack.
- IndyCar returning to Watkins Glen, replaces Boston race Updated: May-13-16 4:38 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar officials found a popular replacement for its canceled race in Boston, announcing Friday it would return to Watkins Glen International in New York for Labor Day weekend.
- Experience helping Pagenaud make early championship push Updated: May-12-16 5:37 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud is all business this week in Indianapolis.
- Staying grounded: Castroneves knows goal of IndyCar changes Updated: May-03-16 8:03 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - Helio Castroneves has no desire in being airborne and upside down again at Indianapolis. Neither does IndyCar, which is making changes in hopes of preventing those kinds of scary flips at high-speed tracks.