- Blakeney's 31 points leads LSU past Miss. St., 88-77 Updated: Feb-06-16 8:21 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Antonio Blakeney scored a career-high 31 points, and LSU moved into sole possession of first place in the Southeastern Conference with an 88-77 victory over struggling Mississippi State on Saturday night.
- Alabama beats Mississippi State 82-80 in overtime Updated: Feb-03-16 12:20 am
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Alabama coach Avery Johnson says Retin Obasohan has been the Tide's "Superman" over the past few weeks.
- Carrera's career high 34 lead South Carolina to 84-74 win Updated: Jan-26-16 10:40 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Michael Carrera sees a major difference this season at South Carolina. So does coach Frank Martin - and for him, it's Carrera's play.
- Newman with 25 points; Mississippi St. beats Ole Miss 83-77 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:51 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Malik Newman scored 20 of his career-high 25 points in the second half to lead Mississippi State to an 83-77 victory over Mississippi on Saturday.
- Florida overcomes deficit, beats Mississippi State 81-78 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:24 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Mike White has his first winning streak in Southeastern Conference play.
- Tennessee defeats Mississippi State 80-75 Updated: Jan-16-16 6:50 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Tennessee needed a spark this weekend on the road, having dropped three of its first four SEC games. Even with senior Armani Moore not available, head coach Rick Barnes found his offense elsewhere.
- Mississippi State still trying to turn corner under Howland Updated: Jan-15-16 3:24 pm
The quick fix for Mississippi State's basketball program looked like a simple three-step process.
- No. 14 Kentucky holds off rally by Mississippi State, 80-74 Updated: Jan-12-16 10:29 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Kentucky didn't get much scoring from its post players, but the backcourt saved the day for the 14th-ranked Wildcats in an 80-74 victory over Mississippi State on Tuesday night.
- Hannahs, Bell lead Arkansas past Mississippi State 82-68 Updated: Jan-09-16 6:43 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Dusty Hannahs can't remember the last time he's experienced an extended shooting slump of any kind, if ever.