- Nebraska senators concerned $110M shortfall could grow Updated: Nov-22-15 9:37 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Is it a blip, or the tip of the iceberg?
- Keystone XL developer 'committed' to completing project Updated: Nov-18-15 12:42 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The developer of the Keystone XL pipeline remains committed to completing the final leg of the project even though President Barack Obama denied the Canadian company's request for a federal permit, a spokesman said Wednesday.
- Q&A: Nebraska lands again at center of Keystone XL debate Updated: Nov-03-15 3:05 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska is again at the center of the political debate over the Keystone XL pipeline as the company behind the project asks the State Department to pause its review of the proposal while TransCanada works with state officials to secure its preferred route.
- Ricketts, senators warming up new push for income tax cuts Updated: Oct-29-15 6:40 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Gov. Pete Ricketts is preparing a new push to lower income and property taxes in next year's session, with arguments that the state can't compete with its peers.
- Today in Nebraska-November Updated: Oct-29-15 12:32 pm