- Cubs fall to Dodgers 5-2 on offense-starved West Coast trip Updated: Aug-30-15 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - The Cubs can't wait to get home since they're hardly scoring any runs on the road.
- Kluber comes up short in Indians' 2-1 loss to Cubs Updated: Aug-24-15 7:21 pm
CHICAGO - Cleveland's Corey Kluber came up with another strong start. But so did Chicago starter Jon Lester in a game that eventually was decided by the Indians' and Cubs' bullpens.
- Bryant homer lifts Cubs to 2-1 win over Indians Updated: Aug-24-15 6:29 pm
CHICAGO - Chicago's Jon Lester and Cleveland's Corey Kluber locked up in a terrific pitchers' duel.
- Bryant 2 HRs, fan hurt as Cubs hand Braves 7th straight loss Updated: Aug-23-15 5:53 pm
CHICAGO - Kris Bryant homered twice and Kyle Schwarber connected an inning after hitting a hard foul ball that sent a fan to the hospital Sunday as the Chicago Cubs beat Atlanta 9-3, the Braves' seventh straight loss.
- Lester gets knocked out early, Cubs fall 15-8 to Tigers Updated: Aug-20-15 1:36 am
- Norris, Castellanos homer, Tigers pound Lester, Cubs 15-8 Updated: Aug-20-15 1:26 am
CHICAGO - The home run that pitcher Daniel Norris hit in his first career plate appearance more than lived up to his childhood dreams.
- Tigers' Norris becomes 19th pitcher to homer in 1st at-bat Updated: Aug-20-15 1:09 am
CHICAGO - Detroit's Daniel Norris became just the 19th pitcher to hit a home run in his first major league at-bat, before suffering an injury that will send him to the disabled list.
- Red Sox manager Farrell says he has 'highly curable' cancer Updated: Aug-14-15 9:52 pm
BOSTON - Fighting back tears, Boston Red Sox manager John Farrell said Friday that he had a "highly curable" form of cancer and has taken a medical leave for the rest of the season to deal with lymphoma.
- Schwarber, Lester lead Cubs over Brewers for 7th win in row Updated: Aug-13-15 5:59 pm
- Cubs, Pirates postponed after 2 long rain delays Updated: Aug-04-15 1:18 am
PITTSBURGH - A.J. Burnett didn't get good news Monday after having an MRI on his ailing elbow. Yet the Pittsburgh right-hander knew it could have been worse.
- Cubs beat Brewers 4-3 to finish 4-game sweep; Bryant hurt Updated: Aug-02-15 9:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Kris Bryant left the game feeling a little woozy. Hector Rondon nearly squandered a three-run lead in the ninth inning. Joe Maddon got ejected.
- Cardinals' Moss helps new team win with game-ending single Updated: Aug-02-15 7:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - Brandon Moss felt as if he got a new baseball life after he was traded to the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday.
- Pirates earn split with 3-0 win over Reds Updated: Aug-02-15 4:27 pm