- Lillard scores 31 as surging Blazers beat Rockets 116-103 Updated: Feb-11-16 3:00 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Houston Rockets are "broken," according to their coach and star player. The Portland Trail Blazers are in the middle of their best run of basketball all season.
- Curry to defend 3-point title, big men in Skills Challenge Updated: Feb-04-16 11:57 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry will defend his title in the 3-point contest, Zach LaVine will try for another dunk championship and some All-Star big men will compete for the Skills Challenge crown.
- Harden's 26 points lead Rockets over Heat 115-102 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:49 pm
HOUSTON - James Harden has long been known as a great scorer.
- Harden and Ariza lead Rockets to 112-111 win over Pelicans Updated: Jan-26-16 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - Trevor Ariza bothered the New Orleans Pelicans with his defense. He beat them with his offense.
- Harden's triple-double leads Rockets over Mavericks 115-104 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:34 pm
HOUSTON - Trevor Ariza has rediscovered his long-range shooting, and that is really good news for James Harden and the Houston Rockets.
- Houston's Howard out for 2nd straight game with ankle injury Updated: Jan-24-16 2:04 pm
HOUSTON - Houston's Dwight Howard was out Sunday against the Dallas Mavericks for a second straight game with a left ankle sprain.
- Smith's return helps Rockets to 102-98 win over Bucks Updated: Jan-22-16 11:51 pm
HOUSTON - Josh Smith couldn't stop smiling Friday night.
- Caldwell-Pope scores 22 as Pistons beat Rockets 123-114 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:21 am
HOUSTON - Detroit's Andre Drummond wouldn't say whether he realized he set an NBA record by missing 23 free throws Wednesday night against the Houston Rockets.
- Redick's career-high 40 help Clippers beat Rockets in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 2:52 am
LOS ANGELES - J.J. Redick was getting tired of the Los Angeles Clippers losing to the Houston Rockets, so he finally took matters into his own sharp-shooting hands - with plenty of help from Chris Paul, of course.
- Harden scores 31 as Rockets rout Lakers 112-95 Updated: Jan-18-16 1:23 am
LOS ANGELES - The Houston Rockets toyed with the Los Angeles Lakers in the first half before showing what they can do when they are motivated and working on all cylindars.
- Irving scores 23 to help Cavaliers to 91-77 win over Rockets Updated: Jan-16-16 1:48 am
- Harden scores 27 to lead Rockets to 107-104 win over 'Wolves Updated: Jan-14-16 12:53 am
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets are finally on a roll, playing the way they expected to - but didn't - to start the season.