- Resurgent Kobe Bryant leads Lakers past Pelicans, 99-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 2:20 am
NEW ORLEANS - Kobe Bryant kept his right arm extended upward, his hand dangling as he held his follow-through on a 3-point shot with a minute to go.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Randolph, Green lead Grizzlies past Pelicans, 110-95 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:31 am
NEW ORLEANS - Zach Randolph used his size and leverage to frustrate the New Orleans Pelicans in the paint. Jeff Green scored from all over the court.
- Pelicans guard Evans ruled out vs. Memphis Updated: Feb-01-16 8:02 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans has been ruled out for New Orleans' matchup with the Memphis Grizzlies, marking the third straight game he has missed because of right knee tendinitis.
- Pelicans' Davis, Evans out; Kings coach Karl out sick Updated: Jan-28-16 7:12 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry says starting forward Anthony Davis and starting point guard Tyreke Evans will sit out Thursday night's game against Sacramento.
- Harden and Ariza lead Rockets to 112-111 win over Pelicans Updated: Jan-26-16 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - Trevor Ariza bothered the New Orleans Pelicans with his defense. He beat them with his offense.
- Anthony Davis leaves game with concussion Updated: Jan-25-16 9:56 pm
NEW ORLEANS - New Orleans Pelicans All-Star forward Anthony Davis suffered a concussion Monday night after he collided with teammate Tyreke Evans late in the first half.
- Anderson shoots way to 23 points, Pelicans beat Bucks 116-99 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson felt sick during warmups prior to the Pelicans' game Saturday night against Milwaukee.
- Davis, Evans lead Pelicans past Pistons, 115-99 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:25 am
NEW ORLEANS - Sprinting for a loose ball, Anthony Davis found himself attempting to leap the first three rows of seats along the sideline and was flooded with memories of the lower back injury he wound up with the last time he did something like that.
- Davis scores 35; Pelicans beat Timberwolves but lose Gordon Updated: Jan-20-16 1:02 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans found a way to win convincingly despite an early 17-point hole.
- Evans listed back in lineup for Pelicans vs Wolves Updated: Jan-19-16 8:08 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans has been listed as a starter for New Orleans' game Tuesday night against Minnesota after sitting out the Pelicans' loss at Memphis on Monday night with right knee soreness.
- Gasol helps Memphis beat New Orleans 101-99 Updated: Jan-18-16 7:16 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Marc Gasol's 10th rebound for Memphis went to a spot New Orleans couldn't get to in time.
- Anderson, Davis, lead Pelicans past Hornets, 109-107 Updated: Jan-15-16 11:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson's six 3-pointers, highlighted by his off-balance rainbow from the left wing at the third-quarter horn, left the Charlotte Hornets little choice but to pay close attention to the Pelicans' sharp-shooting forward in the waning moments a tie game.
- Davis, Gordon score 24 to lead Pelicans past Sacramento Updated: Jan-14-16 1:37 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Although it wasn't one of his better games, the mere presence of Anthony Davis made a major difference for the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Williams leads Lakers past Pelicans 95-91 to end 4-game skid Updated: Jan-13-16 2:01 am
LOS ANGELES - Anthony Davis didn't suit up for New Orleans, and Kobe Bryant couldn't make it through the first half.
- Paul, Clippers beat Pelicans 114-111 in OT for 9th straight Updated: Jan-10-16 7:54 pm
LOS ANGELES - Even against a New Orleans team minus leading scorer and rebounder Anthony Davis, the Los Angeles Clippers had a tough time extending their winning streak.
- Mahinmi leads Pacers past Pelicans 91-86; Davis injured Updated: Jan-09-16 12:22 am
NEW ORLEANS - Indiana's Ian Mahinmi sat in front of his locker with a swollen right eye and a satisfied smile as he prepared to enjoy a well-earned postgame bowl of chicken and sausage gumbo.
- Resting 4 starters, Mavs beat Pelicans 100-91 Updated: Jan-07-16 12:09 am
NEW ORLEANS - Dallas coach Rick Carlisle decided he needed to give four starters the night off on the heels of a double-overtime victory a night earlier.