- Attorney argues redistricting plan clearly hurts Democrats Updated: May-24-16 4:40 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A GOP plan that reworked the Wisconsin Assembly's district lines was one of the worst examples of partisan gerrymandering in American history, an attorney challenging the new boundaries argued Tuesday.
- Republican Senate leader says election head in jeopardy Updated: May-19-16 10:21 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Republican leader of the state Senate says the bipartisan choice to lead Wisconsin's new Election Commission may be rejected by the GOP-controlled Senate.
- The Latest: Paul Ryan says no timeline for party unity Updated: May-14-16 10:05 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Latest on the Wisconsin Republican Party convention (all times local):
- Donald who? Wisconsin Republicans largely avoid Trump Updated: May-14-16 8:02 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mixed feelings about presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump were on full display Saturday at the Wisconsin GOP convention, with Gov. Scott Walker and other officeholders not even speaking his name.
- Wisconsin Senate leader calls for uniting behind Trump Updated: May-04-16 8:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate's top Republican called Wednesday for the party to back Donald Trump, saying nothing is going to stop him from being the GOP presidential nominee and he could generate conservative turnout in November that could boost down-ticket Republicans.