- Anti-abortion advocates continue push for restrictions Updated: Jun-28-16 4:39 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Anti-abortion activists and some Wisconsin lawmakers are continuing their push for restrictions despite the U.S. Supreme Court extinguishing one piece of the state's abortion laws Tuesday.
- Wisconsin's nonpartisan elections board in final days Updated: Jun-26-16 2:24 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Whether Wisconsin's unique nonpartisan elections board was a failed experiment or was so successful that it became a political target, this much is true: It goes away this week.
- Wisconsin Republicans still struggling with Trump Updated: Jun-22-16 3:20 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Even as some Wisconsin Republicans are urging delegates to the national convention to get aboard the movement to dump presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump, others in the state GOP continue to urge unity.
- Walker says delegates should vote their conscience on Trump Updated: Jun-21-16 2:21 pm
WATERTOWN, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said Tuesday he agrees that delegates to the Republican national convention should be free to vote their conscience, even if that means not supporting presumptive nominee Donald Trump.
- Wisconsin Senate leader urges GOP to rally behind Trump Updated: Jun-21-16 2:12 pm
WATERTOWN, Wisconsin - The top Republican in the Wisconsin state Senate is repeating his call for the GOP to get behind presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump.
- GOP leaders all but mum on Wisconsin gun law changes Updated: Jun-15-16 4:44 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The top Republicans who control Wisconsin government were all but silent Wednesday about whether the state should tighten its gun laws following last weekend's massacre at a Florida nightclub.
- The Latest: Perez goes after Johnson, Trump at convention Updated: Jun-03-16 11:20 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Latest on the Wisconsin Democratic Party convention (all times local):