- Republican Gudex won't seek re-election to Senate Updated: Nov-30-15 1:23 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Republican state senator announced Monday he won't seek re-election next year, opening the door in a key district that Democrats are targeting to make gains on the GOP majority in the chamber.
- Wisconsin Legislature focuses on reporting school crime data Updated: Nov-22-15 2:55 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Momentum is growing in the Wisconsin Legislature to require that data about crimes committed on school grounds be more readily available for parents and others to view alongside test scores and graduation rates.
- Long-lost Faulkner play published for the first time Updated: Nov-20-15 6:28 am
NEW YORK - "'Twixt Cup and Lip," written soon after World War I and being published for the first time, is a one-act comedy in which a modern, free-thinking woman finds herself courted by two men and changes her mind at the last moment.
- Wisconsin Republicans push to lift nuclear plant moratorium Updated: Nov-16-15 4:58 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Republican legislator is renewing a push to lift Wisconsin's moratorium on new nuclear power plants, saying the state's manufacturers must have a reliable source of energy as burning fossil fuels grows more expensive.
- Wisconsin lawmakers propose Iran business prohibition Updated: Nov-15-15 1:14 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican legislators have introduced a bill that would prohibit the state from investing in companies that do business in or with Iran, saying the measure would help blunt President Barack Obama's nuclear accord with that country.