- Saints' Payton eager to see more of Murphy in return game Updated: Aug-16-15 4:48 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Marcus Murphy, who was the last of the Saints' nine 2015 draft picks, is showing the potential to emerge as one of their top kick and punt returners in his rookie season.
- Saints' Payton downplays shuffling caused by injuries Updated: Aug-15-15 9:09 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - When the New Orleans Saints' defense lined up in a five-defensive back formation during practice Saturday night, one of the first-team cornerbacks was second-year pro Stanley Jean-Baptiste and the nickel back was fifth-round draft choice Damian Swann.
- Flacco sharp, Brees absent as Ravens beat Saints 30-27 Updated: Aug-13-15 11:56 pm
- As camp progresses, Saints' Breaux closes in on NFL dream Updated: Aug-09-15 9:35 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Training camp hardly seems like work to first-year Saints cornerback Delvin Breaux.
- Saints scrimmage indicates Watson, Colston still productive Updated: Aug-07-15 4:44 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Tight end Ben Watson and receiver Marques Colston looked more like enduring playmakers running downhill than aging veterans in decline.
- Saints' Cooks primed to build on injury-shortened 2014 Updated: Aug-06-15 6:30 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Brandin Cooks might have been New Orleans' leading receiver as a rookie last season if not for an injury that sidelined him for the final six games.
- Saints' Ingram angling for expanded role in passing game Updated: Aug-05-15 4:14 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - As Saints quarterback Drew Brees rolled away from pressure, Mark Ingram raced out of the backfield and toward the left sideline, where he nimbly made a tough, twisting catch on a throw over his back shoulder.
- Saints rookie Anthony opening eyes at linebacker Updated: Aug-03-15 3:39 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Max Unger wasn't the only player the New Orleans Saints acquired when they traded star tight end Jimmy Graham to Seattle in a deal that sent shockwaves throughout the NFL.